PAN Vision and Fabrication Games today announced the launch of Ionocraft Racing, a new racing game available on iOS devices in which players can build and race their own custom steampunk speeders. Race through realistic industrial environments at breakneck speeds, earning in-game money to customize and upgrade your speeder with new parts. Fine-tune your speeder’s loadout to the requirements of each course and race against Game Center friends for high score bragging rights, complete with unlockable achievements. Ionocraft Racing is available now for download from the App Store for $1.99 on the iPhone and iPod Touch and $3.99 on the iPad.
Ionocraft Racing highlights include:
• Single-player racer with steampunk stylings, allowing players to build and customize their own speeder creations, reach unhealthy speeds, and risk spectacular crashes.
• Simple touch joystick gameplay for racing through vivid and highly realistic industrial environments including underground sewers and vast factory blocks.
• Customize your own speeder using– from basic parts like body and thrusters to add-ons and upgrades like armor, boosters, and stabilizers - using money and medals earned in-game.
• Compare times with the best in the world and compete for bragging rights with your friends by sharing your progress and achievements on the Apple Game Center.
Download now and start tricking out your own custom speeder in Ionocraft Racing, available on the iTunes App Store now.
To download the iPhone and iPod Touch version, please visit: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ionocraft-racing/id428222704
The iPad version can be downloaded at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ionocraft-racing-hd/id441454840
For more information and to view the official video trailer, please visit: http://www.ionocraftracing.com ;
Join the conversation:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PANVision
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/PANVision
About PAN Vision
PAN Vision is the leading distributor and publisher of home entertainment products in Northern Europe. Their growing portfolio of games includes the highly successful franchise Backpacker, a series of travel, adventure and quiz games. The HQ is situated in Stockholm, and they have offices in all Nordic countries. PAN Vision will continue to develop and publish new games for PC, consoles and mobile phones with a focus on digital distribution and gaming for entertainment and education. For more information, please visit www.panvisiongames.com.
About Fabrication Games
Fabrication Games has been making games for mobile phones since the beginning of the industry. The first award was won 2002 and since then seven more have been added from international competitions such as IMGA, IGF, Into the Pixel and Nokia Innovation Challenge. Their success comes from a genuine interest in games on mobile platforms. They excel in production and understand the inner workings of a quality handheld game. They develop games for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Flash and the Zeebo platform.