Stourbridge, England– August 14th, 2008 - Data Design Interactive a successful video games publisher and games developer would like to announce that due to a rapid increase in business resulting in international expansion and a recently move to bigger studio in Stourbridge they are the look-out for talented 3D artists.
They are looking for motivated and experienced 3D artists to work at their Stourbridge (Birmingham) studio.
Successful candidates will be expected to;
• Have a minimum of 2 years commercial video games industry experience
• Have demonstrable skills using at least one commercial 3D package
• Be prepared to get involved with some, if not all aspects of the artistic side of game development, including modeling, texture work, design, rigging, animating and design. Specialists are welcome but perfect candidates will enjoy the variety of day-to-day work you will be offered!
• Work in our newly opened, spacious, open plan office in sunny Stourbridge (near Birmingham), with on-site and local car parking.
• Enjoy the opportunity to work on both high profile licensed projects and home grown IP.
Candidates can send CV’s, resumes and links to email@example.com or samples on CD/DVD to;
Data Design Interactive
Stourbridge Industrial Estate
Mill Race Lane
DY8 1JN, UK