Stourbridge, England– August 14th, 2008 - Data Design Interactive a successful video games publisher and games developer would like to announce that due to a rapid increase in business resulting in international expansion and a recently move to bigger studio in Stourbridge they are the look-out for talented C Programmers.
They are looking for motivated and experienced C/C++ programmers to work on Wii, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 at their Stourbridge (Birmingham) studio.
- Working within a strong and efficient team, developing new systems and tools.
- Performing maintenance and optimisation of existing code.
- Completing tasks on time, and to a high degree of quality.
- Produce clean, stable and well-commented code.
- Very strong C programming ability is crucial.
- A high standard of C/C++ programming, with at least 3 years of industry experience.
- Experience with current generation console development.
- A familiarity with memory management and optimisation techniques.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to self-manage and self-motivate is critical.
Candidates should send their CV with covering letter, and any appropriate samples to email@example.com, or:
Data Design Interactive,
Mill Race Lane,
DY8 1JN, UK