MONTREAL, CANADA - October 29, 2009 - Wicked Studios and Majesco Entertainment are pleased to announce that the official Dawn of Heroes Blog is now accessible on the game website at www.dawnofheroes.com.
Expect news, commentary, gameplay videos, exclusive wallpapers and music tracks to be posted on the blog. Wicked Studios invites players to inquire about Dawn of Heroes by commenting and asking questions in the blog.
A Facebook page is also available for players wishing to join the fan club and get all the latest news about Dawn of Heroes!
Dawn of Heroes - A new breed of SRPG
Brimthule is cursed, filled with malevolent characters, and separated into baronies. Cities have fallen, beasts of all weft and warp are becoming bolder in their attacks and the once beloved six Barons have become evil.
Who’s going to clean this mess up? Heroes will!! Don’t they always? But where are they? Unwilling to deal with an old prophecy to save the realm, a disparate band of mercenaries will learn, through a hilarious adventure, that the reward of being Heroes cannot be counted in gold, jewels, or fame.
• Travel through breathtaking 3D graphics whilst encountering a wide variety of characters from 12 different factions.
• Fight through over 60 missions with optional and hidden objectives.
• Experience a rich storyline filled with action, fun and humour.
• Select a team from over 25 playable classes.
• Test your strategies against other players and trade items through Nintendo DS wireless Play, or Nintendo WFC.
More information is available on the official Dawn of Heroes website:
About Wicked Studios
Wicked Studios is an independent developer with headquarters located in Montreal, Canada. Founded in 2003, the company has created the internationally acclaimed PC title“Keepsake" and the upcoming Strategy RPG "Dawn of Heroes" for Nintendo DS. Highly specialized in RPG, Strategy and Adventure/Puzzle games, Wicked Studios also developed its own high performance 3D engine for Ninendo DS.