Glendale, CA—April 1, 2010—Ignition Entertainment today announced the release of the Deadly Premonition: Game of the Year Edition. The Game of the Year edition features an additional 20 hours of never-before-seen content, free downloadable content packs with weapons and costumes, a souvenir coffee mug, t-shirt and very nice box.
Developed exclusively for Xbox 360 by Access Games, Deadly Premonition is a third-person survival horror game full of outlandish characters, dark and often random humor, and of course, atmospheric horror. Originally released on February 25, 2010 at a competitive price of $19.99, Deadly Premonition has made a remarkable impact on the gaming industry, creating a cult like following among those who love B-horror movies, ironic humor and shamelessly contrived dialogue and cultivating distain among those who just don’t“get” the unique and strangeness of the game.
Deadly Premonition Game of the Year Edition new features include:
• Over 20 hours added to the already epic storyline
• Alternate Endings– Did the original ending of Deadly Premonition rattle your cage? Wait till you get a load of these 4 extended possible endings!
•“Scrabble Coffee” Mini-game– This new timed mini-game challenges you to solve a series of white knuckle word riddles in the coffee to unlock all new Deadly Premonition cinematics
• 5 New In-game Restaurants– Not enough culinary variety in Greenvale for you? Try the Shadylane strip mall, which features all new dining choices, including a BBQ joint, an all-you-can-eat Buffet, a salad tossing emporium, a submarine sandwich shop in the shape of a submarine and an ice cream parlor that melts as the day goes on!
• Upgradable Domestic Kits. For only the most particular detectives, now you can purchase upgrades to your razor, toothbrush and haircomb. Additionally, a new unlockable shoeshine kit will blind the enemies, allowing to skip past them if you so choose without holding your breath for invisibility.
• Competitively priced at $19.99
• Coffee….did we mention the game has lots MORE coffee??
The Entertainment Software Rating Board has rated Deadly Premonition‘M’ for mature. For more information, please visit www.deadlypremonition.com
ABOUT IGNITION ENTERTAINMENT LTD.
Ignition Entertainment Limited is a UTV Media Communication company. Ignition was created by a core team of gaming industry veterans with the purpose of building upon their successful track record to develop and publish within the international games industry. You can find more information about Ignition Entertainment Ltd. at http://www.ignitionusa.com