Vienna, 17 October 2012 – Today Conquering Bytes released the Android version of Diskobolos for free and a major update for the iOS version of the game.
The Android version of Diskobolos is available now worldwide for free. It is optimized for the Android OS with features such as a custom-made highs core list. Also, all new features of the major iOS update are already included in the Android version of Diskobolos.
The free major iOS update of Diskobolos includes a reworked item bar, helping players to identify their current item type easier during heated battles for the high score. Moreover, the alternate voice track “Crazy Alternate Voice Acting” is added to the game. Further improvements include reworked mission descriptions, improved usability, and bug fixes.
Diskobolos is a skill-based arcade game that sends players on a hunt for the high score. In order to succeed, players must shoot disks at increasingly faster bionic insects. Let disks bounce off the wall, use game changing items, and black holes to boost your score multiplier. Diskobolos’ tough gameplay demands fast reflexes and tactical actions to become number 1.
Master 50 challenging missions to unlock perks like an aim assistant or an extra life. Start the high score hunt and challenge players all over the world to lead “THE List” and become the “Diskobolos champion”.
· Arcade - Go on the hunt for the high score and challenge players from all over the world. Only one can be on THE list’s top spot.
· Depth - Skill is everything. Only players who figure out the complex high score system behind the gameplay, can max-out their score multiplier.
· Content - 50 challenging missions require players to change their play style again and again in order to unlock all extras and achievements.
· Variety - Use different items like the Power Disk, Slow Motion, or the screen clearing Interrupt to handle risky situations.
· Individuality - Use up to four different perks like an aim assistant or a lifesaving Firewall to fit your individual play style.
Developer: Conquering Bytes
Price: €0.79 / $0.99 (iOS), free (Android)
Optimized for: iPhone 4 (iOS 5.0 or later)
iPod Touch 4th generation (iOS 5.0 or later)
All iPads (iOS 5.0 or later)
Platforms: iPhone 3GS and later (iOS 5.0 or later)
iPod Touch 3rd generation and later (iOS 5.0 or later)
All iPads (iOS 5.0 or later)
Android 2.0.1 (or later)
About Conquering Bytes
Conquering Bytes is an independent video game developer founded in 2011 and based in Vienna, Austria. The studio’s first commercially released game Diskobolos launched for iOS devices. The team’s goal is to develop innovative and entertaining video games that impress with their energetic and fun gameplay. Find out more about Conquering Bytes at www.conqueringbytes.at.
©2012 Conquering Bytes OG. Diskobolos, Conquering Bytes, the Diskobolos logo and the Conquering Bytes logo are trademarks of Conquering Bytes OG in Austria, Europe and/or other Countries. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Content purchased from the iTunes Store is for personal lawful use only.