CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand – 16 th January 2012 – Stickmen Studios, a rapidly growing company from New Zealand focused on creating casual games for the leading consoles and PC has today announced they’re bringing their popular title, Doc Clock™: The Toasted Sandwich of Time to the Playstation Network!
Join Doc Clock in his first incredible inventing adventure. Navigate Doc Clock and his sarcastic robot Sack, on their journey through time in a bid to save the Doc’s beloved cat Franklin from a prickly fate! Test your mental skills by designing ingenious inventions to overcome improbable obstacles. Then, push your piloting abilities to the limit as you attempt to steer your crazy contraptions through an insane world of spiky pits, icy chasms and erupting volcanoes all dominated by techno-phobic hippy robots.
Pricing for the game will be announced in the coming weeks.
Doc Clock ™: The Toasted Sandwich of Time features:
- Infinite Possibilities - Invent almost anything you can imagine from the objects you discover; such as spring powered vehicles, catapults and incredible flying machines
- Sarcastic Humor - Enjoy wise cracks from Sack as he berates Doc Clock throughout the adventure
- Instant Gratification - Immediately undo your calamitous mistakes with Doc Clock’s amazing Time Slider
- Prove Your Awesomeness – Win Trophies by unlocking achievements such as “Headhunter” and “Rocketman”
New features introduced for the Playstation Network:
- PlayStation®Move Motion Controller Support
- Sandbox Level – Doc’s playground for tinkering and building with loads of objects
- New in-game abilities such as building while seated
What have the critics been saying about Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time?
- GameZebo – 4/5 Stars “Doc Clock is really clever stuff, bursting with personality and neat ideas”
- GameVortex – 89% “Definitely worth checking out”
- Totalbiscuit the Cynical Brit - “I feel smart now, thanks to this game”
- VGNetwork – 8.5/10 “A joy to play”
About Stickmen Studios
Based in beautiful Christchurch New Zealand, Stickmen Studios is an independent game design company dedicated to producing world class casual games. The company provides a complete suite of game production services from game design and concept art to quality animation, programming and testing. Stickmen Studios is an officially licensed developer for Nintendo of America (Wii), Nintendo of Europe (Wii) and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (PS3, PSN). For more information, please visit: www.stickmenstudios.co.nz