Gametribe.com, the premier destination for Free-to-Play games is offering a new update for DOMO on next January 21st. Following the big content updates last weeks, this one will add new quests and costumes.
Three new quests are waiting for fierce Dreamers:
- Crossbone Swordsman in Canute Canal. Instanced quest
- Merchant job quest. Talk to Eileen in East Sea Plain. lvl 30
- New Year Event Quest: Catching the Pupu in Darkdale (NPC Simon)
New items and goodie bags:
• New costumes Punk and Gothic Lolita (hat and dress)
• Hair dyes : Emerald and Pale Blue
• Costume goodie bags available until February 4th:
o For girls: Little Red Hood costume, Gothic Lolita costume
o For boys: Big Wolf costume, Punk costume
• Special riding Pet goodie bag available until February 4th: you may get a permanent Speedy Pu or Blue Pu!
The new update will be available to players after the weekly Wednesday maintenance window on January 21st.
DOMO is a Free-to-Play social MMORPG based on ancient Chinese mythology. Join with thousands of other gamers in an amazing anime-inspired world where you can socialize, form friendships, craft and master a variety of jobs, all within the underlying quest of trying to solve the riddles of the ancient myth of the Kunlun Mirror.
To download and play DOMO visit the game’s official website through www.gametribe.com.
Gametribe.com is the premier destination for Free-to-Play online games and currently operates 4 games across Europe including the action packed Dekaron, premier online football game Kicks Online, anime inspired DOMO and frantic RPG Infinity Online. For more information, please visit www.gametribe.com.
About Game Media Networks
Game Media Networks is responsible for the strategic development, production and commercialization of digital game content for television, internet and mobile platforms through the use of cutting edge communication technologies such as Online and Mobile Gaming, e-commerce, d-commerce and IP-TV. For more information, please visit the company website www.digital-bros.net.