“One of the best games I have played on the DS”
“The graphics are outstanding and the difficulty of the puzzles is nigh on perfect”
“If you like puzzle games then you would be hard pressed to find a better game than this on any games system but if you have a DS/DSi/DSi XL then this game is a must buy”
Letchworth, UK– 10/06/2011
Emily the Strange“Strangerous” for Nintendo DS/DSi is a puzzle and adventure story based around Emily the Strange and her missing kittens spanning 6 chapters and over 60 puzzles! Emily the Strange“ Strangerous” is set to expand the range of games for girls in the puzzle/adventure game genre on Nintendo DS/DSi by offering female gamers the unique opportunity to play through over 50+ hours of puzzles and riddles while navigating the world of Emily. Emily the Strange“Strangerous” brings together the strengths of the Emily brand and builds upon the established puzzle/adventure games format.
Emily the Strange has been an iconic character since the early 1990's and has become a beloved counterculture icon all around the world. In her earliest years, she was a quiet but sharp-witted stranger, slinging philosophy and cultural observations in a series of hand-screened t-shirts and stickers. As her presence grew and became a standard in the cultural underground, Emily's own story began to emerge in a series of gift books, then comic-books and graphic novels, and now a novel series for young adults.“Strangerous” looks to give gamers the chance to experience Emily the Strange in a whole new environment and for the first time, to control and interact with Emily!
Emily the Strange“Strangerous” for Nintendo DS/DSi will be released in the UK 10th June. Visit http://www.emily-game.co.uk
Andy Pearson (Product Manager for Emily the Strange“ Strangerous”) comments:
“At PQube we are consistently looking to offer gamers new experiences and Emily the Strange has been fascinating young teens for over 20 years– the opportunity to take Emily’s world and put it into a video game was a great chance to give gamers something new and unique.“Strangerous” also develops upon the ever expanding range of games for girls and the puzzle/adventure genre (with major titles such as Professor Layton™ leading the way)”
Emily the Strange“Strangerous” is available for pre order now from www.emily-game.co.uk
Information about all PQube products can be found at www.pqube.co.uk
ORDER NOW from these retailers:
The game is available with a range of Emily the Strange merchandise– visit: http://www.emily-game.co.uk
Full list of Nintendo DS features:
· Emily can switch between the world of strange and several parallel universes / dream worlds
· Adventure story mode in 6 chapters
· 65 puzzles to solve
· Emily has her 4 cats and 6 of her typical accessory tools (like the slingshot)
· Each cat has a specific ability/vision type that will help Emily advance. These abilities derive from each cat's personality.
· Day and night cycles, and some puzzles can only be solved during the day/night. Objects and animals have different characteristics in the dream worlds
· Animated cut scenes showing dreams· 5 different mini games at the "atrocity fair" and with the OddISee (Emily speak)
Special Nintendo DSi Features:
· Secret room with additional puzzles and collectables only accessible to DSi users with cameras
· Zonster creator (patchwork monster dolls): Create your very own zonsters and share them with friends
· Scan Zonster codes to unlock more Zonster building parts or even use a photo of your face!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
+44 (0) 7969321726
About PQube Ltd
PQube are a publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products. Based in the UK , PQube has direct relationships with key UK retailers and with local partners across Europe. Publishing and distributing on all key platforms, PQube is a licensed publisher of Sony and Nintendo and offers a range of traditional, digital and direct-to-consumer delivery platforms. PQube has an established team of industry professionals with a passion for the interactive entertainment business, an innovative approach to marketing and sales and a track record of success in building key franchises for its publisher and developer partners. www.pqube.co.uk