Irvine, Calif. – Sept. 21, 2011 – It’s time for all operators to enlist and advance! The mercenary corporations of Crossfire: Europe need players to partake in the online shooter’s intense firefights as beta testing is now open. Open beta (OBT) will run for three weeks on SG Interactive's European-optimized servers.
There are plenty of rewards for mercenaries during open beta, including:
- Any player who logs on during OBT will receive 20,000 GP, Crossfire: Europe’s in-game currency, for purchasing a weapon in the item store. The GPs are only valid during open beta
- Players that reaches the rank of Corporal (level 4) during OBT will receive a bonus gift of 2,000 Cash Points and the Frontier Card, an exclusive special, permanent banner that will appear over players’ names, that will be given out at commercial service
- Dedicated mercenaries who play at least 60 minutes every day during the three-week long OBT will be rewarded with a special bonus gift
In addition, sharpshooters will be challenged by features new to open beta, including:
- Exploring the Transport Ship, an exciting and challenging map for the Team Death Match mode
- Players can develop their survival skills with the newly released Escape mode
As a “thank you” to beta testers, SG Interactive will not have a character wipe between Crossfire: Europe’s open beta and commercial launch – allowing players to carry over all progress made in the beta phase. Eager beta testers are encouraged to clean those gun barrels, wipe the blood and fingerprints off of their sniper scopes and begin fighting! To sign up and to play in open beta, please visit http://crossfire-eu.com.
About Crossfire Europe
Crossfire Europe is a fast-paced military combat shooter between two competing mercenary forces, Global Risk and Black List. Players will choose which side to join and battle in different gameplay modes including: Escape,Team Death Match, Elimination, Search and Destroy, Mutation and the unique Ghost mode.
About SG Interactive
SG Interactive, formerly Ntreev USA, is a publisher of high-quality online games headquartered in Southern California. Founded in 2006 and acquired by noted game developer SmileGate in 2010, SG Interactive is dedicated to providing players with free online games, a welcoming virtual community, and outstanding customer support. Offering a diverse and expanding selection of titles which currently includes multiplayer FPS Project Blackout, anime action brawler Grand Chase, casual golf game Pangya, and MMORPG Trickster Online, SG Interactive hopes to continue bringing smiles to players all over the world as they prepare for the launch of their new online gaming portal in 2011.
# # #