Gameloft today announces Eternal Legacy for iPhone has now been released on the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/eternal-legacy/id402027104?mt=8 and is priced at£3.99.
To celebrate the launch Gameloft has released a brand new trailer on our YouTube channel which can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSz4OwTLj3A
Eternal Legacy Description
Enter a huge world made of cinematic environments in this intense role-playing game, worthy heir on your iPhone and iPod touch of its Japanese predecessors.
Enter The World Of Algoad
- An absorbing scenario implying heavy responsibilities: Astrian, you must save Algoad from destruction and restore the living bond between humans and nature.
- A mix of fantasy and sci-fi: fight with swords and guns, face robots and magic, and fly your own ship!
- Freely explore majestic regions: real-time rendered in full 3D, with free 360° camera.
A Smooth, Thrilling Battle System
- Dynamic turn-based fights: preset your future attacks, which will be triggered one by one once your action gauge is filled.
- Epic combats, enhanced by full 3D artwork, numerous animations and a varied bestiary.
- Up to 3 characters will fight at the same time: select your team among your recruits and define your teammates' behavior.
Live Your Own Absorbing Adventure
- Choose your own path by interacting with the environment, items, people and enemies, or solving puzzles to make your way through obstacles.
- Talk to the people you meet, featuring full voice acting: they may join your team, reveal some secret, give you a quest, and more.
- Perform sub-quests if you like, to extend the game’s lifespan and gain more experience.
- Customize your character and weapons: you master your destiny.
A leading international publisher and developer of downloadable video games, in 10 years Gameloft has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field. Gameloft creates games for mobile phones, smartphones, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, with the total number of game-enabled devices expected to exceed 4 billion units in 2012A pioneer in the new downloadable console game market, Gameloft publishes games on WiiWare, DSiWare, Microsoft® Xbox LIVE® Arcade et PlayStation® Network. Partnerships with leading licensors such as UNO™, Ferrari, Shrek, CSI, Spider-Man, Ironman, Blokus and Sonic allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt and Brain Challenge. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 3,500 developers at its production studios.
Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA)