Portland, OR and Hamburg, Germany – 1st March 2012 – Exit Games today officially unveils Photon Cloud, a hosted network engine for the development of real-time multiplayer games for browser, mobile, PC & Mac. Game developers can now add online gaming features easily and without any server-hassle in a fraction of the time with the Photon Cloud software as a service.
Since the service’s initial launch 4 months ago already over 4,500 developers have chosen to run their app in the Photon Cloud to take advantage of its benefits:
- Software as a Service: no server setup or server maintenance needed. Photon Cloud is fully managed by the experts from Exit Games
- Automatic Load Scaling: Photon Cloud automatically scales with the actual application usage
- Cross-platform: Photon Cloud is offered for a variety of platforms such as Unity, iOS, Android, Windows, Windows Phone, Mac, Flash, HTML5 and more
- Photon Unity Networking: combines the ease-of-use of Unity Networking with the performance and reliability of Photon Cloud
- Competitive Pricing: Photon Cloud is offered in different packages starting at incredible US$ 9 per month. Upgrading, downgrading and cancelling is possible at any time. The detailed pricing is available at http://cloud.exitgames.com/pricing
Photon Cloud free trial accounts can be setup at: http://exitgamescloud.com/.
Meet with the Exit Games’ team and learn more about Photon Cloud at the GDC Expo in San Francisco booth #1416 at Unity Technologies.
For more information, please contact:
Quoc Truong, Peppermint P
T: +44 (0)207 240 2645
About Exit Games
Exit Games is the leading provider of network engines for the development of online games on multiple platforms. Exit Games' high performance network engine, Photon, allows developers to easily implement real-time network features into games or applications for browsers, personal computers, Macs or mobile devices including the iPad, iPhone and Android.
Exit Games products are used by leading entertainment industry customers such as Codemasters, Walt Disney, Square Enix, Taito, Konami and World Golf Tour to create online, social and community-based games and applications.
Exit Games was founded in 2003 with venture capital funding and is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, with an office in Portland, Oregon, USA. For more information, please visit the company website: www.exitgames.com.