Name: Fast Food Panic
Publisher: SouthPeak Games
Platforms: Nintendo DS, Wii
Release Date: Fall 2009
Create the best restaurant in the world by cooking up yummy dishes, making your customers happy, greeting them when they stop by, and keeping your restaurant squeaky clean in this vibrant and fast-paced restaurant simulation game. A top-quality restaurant takes a lot of work, and your waitress will need help—keep the place clean, make deliveries, ring up customers, and more.
• Work against the clock to turn your restaurant into the best in the world
• Beyond cooking minigames - Juggle making delicious food, keeping everything spotless, greeting customers, and helping your waitress to improve your restaurant’s popularity
• Prepare yummy dishes including steaks, pasta, burgers, pizza and more!
• Take care of VIP customers who will push your service and cooking skills to the limit
• Replay each level from Story Mode in Free Mode and challenge your high score
• Unlock more than 10 fun cooking mini-games to further hone your skills
• Three levels of difficulty for beginners and master chefs alike
About SouthPeak Games
SouthPeak Interactive Corporation develops and publishes interactive entertainment software for all current hardware platforms including: PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system, Wii™, Nintendo DS™ and PC. SouthPeak's games cover all major genres including action/adventure, role playing, racing, puzzle strategy, fighting and combat. SouthPeak's products are sold in retail outlets in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. SouthPeak is headquartered in Midlothian, Virginia, and has offices in Grapevine, Texas and London, England. www.southpeakgames.com
Nobilis, a Lyon based producer, publisher, and distributor of video games (PC, Xbox360TM, PlayStation®2, PlayStation®3, PSPTM, Nintendo Wii™, Nintendo DS™, and Interactive DVDs) and video game accessories, was founded in 2001.
Nobilis has several distribution subsidiaries in France (Lyon), Spain (Madrid), Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg (Bruxelles), and an office in Italy (Rome). Nobilis Publishing games are already sold in over 40 different countries with the most prominent partners.