Haarlem, The Netherlands– 27 April 2011– Today videogames publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Hammerware reveal a new trailer and the official pack shot for the upcoming retail launch of the casual farming sim/tycoon game Family Farm (PC) as well as a new trailer.
2D and 3D images of the pack shot for Iceberg’s retail release accompany this press release and can be downloaded at www.iceberg-interactive.com.
In Family Farm, the harvesting season is short with activities taking place in real-time, so players will need to manage their farm workers efficiently. They must prepare the soil, sow the seed and harvest crops, care for livestock and cook meals to stay energetic. Over time and when well managed, family members will improve their skills and work faster. External labour can be hired, but will be expensive. If the house is upgraded enough, perhaps new babies will be born, who will later contribute to the Family Farm. Farming was never this much fun!
Family Farm will be released on 27 May 2011 by Iceberg Interactive in the UK and Ireland, as well as France, Scandinavia, Benelux, Australia and New Zealand. Pre-orders are now accepted in the Iceberg Webshop ( http://www.iceberg-shop.com/family-farm.html) and will be delivered on the day of release with free shipping.
Family Farm Features
• Farm to your heart’s desire on your own 19th century farmstead
• Enjoy the farm life in up to 10 stories that span a lifetime
• Create your own farm family and manage their talents, skills and needs; welcome new babies and hire external workers!
• Groom and raise a variety of cute farm animals: choose from horses and cows to sheep and chickens
• Grow and harvest the fruit, crops and vegetable on your patches and fields in harvest season; but make sure the work gets done before the weather turns foul!
• Decorate your farm with flowerbeds and pretty ornaments in your own style and patterns
• Make home and cook delicious meals to keep your family and workers happy and improve their farming - regular or with special effects on their attributes
• Includes tutorial, statistics, achievements and trophies
• Upgradable house and expandable farm
For more information and the latest news about Family Farm, please visit www.iceberg-shop.com/family-farm.html.
About Hammerware s.r.o.
Hammerware is a small indie studio located in Brno, Czech Republic. Members of the team are true indie veterans with 10 years of experience in developing games in multiple genres. This core team is assisted by close associates who help out in various art disciplines. The Hammerware crew applies academic knowledge in both Statistics and Agriculture, which they studied at the famous Masaryk University and the Mendel University. With these backgrounds creating a farming simulation was almost inevitable…
About Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive ( http://www.iceberg-interactive.com) is an independent videogame publisher founded by an international group of games industry veterans, that recognises quality games and their audiences. With key offices in the UK, Germany and The Netherlands, Iceberg has both a firm footing in, and a firm eye on, the vibrant European games market. We know where the market is headed and we adapt. We have partners everywhere. Hence why Iceberg is a great destination for PC game developers looking to bring their products to market, bricks and mortar or digital. Iceberg is currently among the market leaders for the following PC game genres: simulators, adventure, strategy and MMO/action games.
Don't just play, play it cool!