Fantastic Noodles is proud to announce the launch of the Fantastic Surf app - FREE for iOS - a tongue-in-cheek arcade surf game with three play modes, extreme surfing combos and tricky challenges. Bust out your best trick combos in Tricks mode, test your dexterity in Catch a Cup mode, and outrun a shark in Shark Run. Customise your board and gear with boom boxes, headphones or blow up an inflatable chair and chill for a bit. Just scan the barcode on any Fantastic Noodle Cup and you’ll rack up points to spend on unlockable boards, characters, bonus levels and super tricks.
ARCADE SURF ACTION
Fantastic Surf is no surf sim, instead emphasising arcade thrills and over the top tricks. Fantastic Noodles has a long standing relationship with the surfing community in Australia, sponsoring the Pro Junior surf event for the last 4 years, and this year’s Fantastic Noodles Kangaroo Island Pro, which is the first time of SA to have a world title ASP competition - and what better way to reward surfers (and non-surfers alike) with a fun surfing game? And just because the app is free, it doesn't mean we've skimped on making this the best arcade surfing app out there.
- 8 increasingly tough levels of challenges
- Complete the required trick combos within the time limit to proceed to the next level
- Intuitive tricks interface and crazy stunts
- Unlock super tricks for maximum scores
CATCH A CUP
- Race against the clock to pick the required cups out of the air with only your manual dexterity to save you.
- You need to be quick but also have precise timing to grab the right cups at the right time.
- 8 levels (7 unlockable)
- Outrun a hungry shark whilst dodging giant corn pieces and noodles over 4 insane levels
CUSTOMISE YOUR SURFER
- Choose your surfer from Surfer Dude, Chicken Suit and Cup Man
- Surf boards for every taste
- Unlock Board add ons to master the art of supertricks
SCAN AND REDEEM
- Scan Fantastic Noodle Cup barcodes to receive in-game points and unlock new levels, character models and add ons.
Fantastic Surf has full leaderboard and achievement support for Openfeint, as well as Facebook and Twitter. Assuming you have them, you can brag to your friends about all the gnarly action.
Find us on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/fantasticnoodles
and on the web here: http://www.fantasticsnacks.com.au