Irvine, Calif., Dec 19, 2012 – Reloaded Productions, the wholly-owned creative development studio of Reloaded Games, operator of the GamersFirst.com games portal, today announced the live release of version 2.6 for the post-apocalyptic free2play® online MMO Fallen Earth. Following the astounding success of update 2.5, which brought epic new PvE experiences and gear to the game, update 2.6 will bring a whole new crop of Farming-related goodies to the Wasteland.
Key Features Include:
- Size Matters: Place one of three different sized farms anywhere in the game world. The farms come in 3 plot, 6 plot, and 9 plot variants.
- Plant your seed: Plant seeds or use animal cloning kits in your available plots and watch them grow into full sized plants and livestock.
- Hot and sweaty work gets rewarded: Harvest plants and utilize livestock for rare and valuable materials.
- Take a load off in your own farm: Enjoy your own cozy farmhouse, standard with each farm; larger farmhouses even have indoor space with seating, usable vaults and more.
- What’s in your box? The Dusty Box, a new lockbox, brings all new Western-Themed gear into the Wasteland!
“Farming has arrived, and promises to redefine how players perceive and utilize the vast Wasteland of Fallen Earth”, said Asa Reed, Producer for Fallen Earth. “By creating an outlet for players who relish the idea of establishing their own roots in world, farms provide players a visible economic and social reward for their hard work which they can share with their friends and clan mates.”
Fallen Earth is a free2play post-apocalyptic MMO set near the Grand Canyon in 2156. A hybrid third-person shooter and a blockbuster hard core role-playing game, Fallen Earth features real-time twitch-based combat, six factions, a classless advancement system and a powerful crafting system in which players can make 95 percent of in-game items. With more than 1000 square kilometers of territory to explore, Fallen Earth players can experience an unparalleled game world while completing more than 5,500 game missions, including the ability to capture towns and territory.
To get up-to-date information on GamersFirst and Fallen Earth’s community and Fan Pages, check out the following links:
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/fallenearthgame
Development Blog – http://fallenearth.gamersfirst.com/
Twitter – @FallenEarth @GamersFirst
About Reloaded Productions
Reloaded Productions is the creative game development studio subsidiary of Reloaded Games Inc., with studio operations in Irvine, CA, Cary, NC and Edinburgh, UK. Reloaded Productions’ roster of massively multiplayer online games includes APB Reloaded, Hailan Rising and Fallen Earth. For more information about Reloaded Productions, please visit http://www.reloadedproductions.net or follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/reloadedproductions.
GamersFirst is the leading free2play® MMO game publisher in the Western hemisphere. GamersFirst.com serves more than 30 million players in over 160 countries. GamersFirst.com features the hit MMOG's APB Reloaded, Fallen Earth, Sword2, Taikodom, Super Monday Night Combat and World of Battles . and future hits Hailan Rising, War Mage and Offensive Combat. Read more about the company and download its games at http://www.GamersFirst.com/