San Francisco, CA—June 20, 2012— Have all you can eat for FREE! Flashman, under the PulsePlay™ brand, today unveiled that Fat-A-Pult , the original fat-filled, gas powered eating-action game is now available as a FREE download on iOS.
Originally released under the Pinger brand, Fat-A-Pult puts you in the role of a high flying fatman (Cecil and Sawyer) as you try to guzzle as much food and gain as much gluttony while flying through an aerial buffet of awesomeness. Guide your flying fatman by tilting the screen and earn bonus altitude by fueling farts with beans, but make sure to avoid the barf inducing Yuk Jars at all costs.
· Competitive Mode – See how high of a score you can get and compare to friends.
· All You Can Eat Mode – Eat endlessly to beat your best score.
· Unlimited Altitude – How high and fat can you get? There is no limit!
· Ranking Titles – Pack on the pounds and get a rank with a title.
· Stats – Track all the fun with stats like highest Binge or lifetime Fart count.
· OpenFeint Supported – Earn OpenFeint Points and Achievements.
For more information visit and friend us on Facebook: www. facebook.com/pages/ Fatapult/213500795406418
You can download the full version of Fat-A-Pult for FREE at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fat-a-pult/id510883718?mt=8
Flashman is an entertainment services firm that specializes in building value and long term growth for our clients. Our team is made up of passionate game industry veterans that take pride in delivering our turnkey suite of services with a personal and collaborative approach. We bring decades of expertise in investment, corporate strategy, game design, monetization strategy, brand management, PR/marketing, business development, finance, and product development to our clients and brand partners, having delivered 100+ games to market on console, mobile & digital download platforms. Find out more on how Flashman can help you by visiting us at http://www.flashmanstudios.com/ and emailing us at email@example.com.