FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
California/USA -- November 2, 2012. Tracon! by FeelThere simulates a Terminal Radar Approach Control and is playable as a single or multiplayer simulator. As TRACON you must assure safe separation between airplanes, sequence the landing flights and make sure to hand them off to the Control Center after you guided them to their departing route. The game website is located at www.atcsuite.com
Victor Racz, producer at FeelThere, commented: "In our previous stand-alone product Tower! 2011 we focussed on creating a rich simulation. The action took place on airports. This time we took step further". Racz continues: "In Tracon we've took a new perspective. Now there's bigger sectors where players use radar and their speech to guide airplanes for safe departing routes. We have listened the feedback over the past few years concerning air traffic control games and these suggestions have been implemented into this new simulator".
In Tracon! 2012 players guide aircraft of various sizes and capabilities to and from airports within your sectors. The simulator provides you with flight strips, air radar screens including weather radar information layover. With a complex command structure, advanced AI and Speech Recognition technology Tracon! 2012 will allow you to experience of the thrill of being a real air traffic controller.
When asked about the complexity of the simulation, Racz said: "Like with our previous game Tower, we aimed to create authentic, rich simulator. This isn't a simple mobile game. It will take effort to master the system and once you've achieved that, the game really makes you feel being there."
Tracon! 2012 main features:
- As a Tracon, assure safe separation between airplanes and sequence the landing and departing flights
- Guide aircraft of various sizes and capabilities to and from airports within your sectors
- Voice controlled system to really make you feel being there. Voice recognization is provided by Microsoft Speech SDK on English (US) enabled computers
- Audio and visuals to create more immersive simulation experience
- Many of the newly issued FAA commands are simulated
- Climb via the SID, Descend via the STAR commands are included
-Crossing altitude commands are included
- Advanced artificial intelligence
- Dynamic weather simulation
- Compatibility with Tower! 2011 (Tower! 2011 multiplayer version is required)
Video featuring gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V0l7Zebm24
For additional information about Tracon! 2012, please visit: http://www.atcsuite.com/
FeelThere was estabilished in 2002 with the goal to create affordable high quality simulations. FeelThere created many advanced simulations (probably the widest range of jet airplanes) and won several awards. In 2006 the PIC B-737 received the"Best Commercial Airplane" award.
Victor Racz, producer