Performance Designed Products (PDP) launches Squeeballs Party for the Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS/DS Lite/DSi, Apple iPhone and iPod Touch on 30th October 2009. Squeeballs Party is a revolutionary motion party game for all the family.
The Squeeballs are a range of cuddly toys, manufactured on a remote and secret island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Before they can be sold to children around the world, Squeeballs must be fully put to the test…to the point of destruction! You can blow up, cook, slice, bat, bowl, shoot and skim the Squeeballs through over 170 mini-game challenges*.
Squeeballs Party includes a unique collection of 11 party game types* which each take place in a different environment from lava-filled canyons, bowling alleys and kitchens to science labs and snow-capped mountains. The game opens with four of the game types available, and as various challenges are completed further levels will open within that game type, each one more difficult than the last.
“Squeeballs Party is unlike any other game out there,” said Harry Holmwood, VP, Software Development and Publishing for PDP.“The unique multiplayer motion gameplay, along with the huge variety of games– each putting those poor little Squeeballs through their paces in increasingly challenging ways - will keep friends and family entertained no matter what age they are!”
Squeeballs Party can be played on your own, in head-to-head challenges with two players or in party mode for up to four competitors.
Squeeballs Party games include
• Tenpin Bowling– like you've never seen before. Atop each pin sits a happy Squeeball– knock them off!
• Feeding Frenzy– Fire Squeeballs at their arch enemies, the ever-hungry El Toros... or get eaten yourself!
• Cannon– kind of like tennis, only with Squeeballs being fired at you from a cannon.
• Cooking– Dice, slice, grate, season, and stir Squeeballs in special dishes prepared for El Toro.
• Crazy Lanes– Bowling down the wackiest, curvy lanes ever with lava and bombs to avoid.
• Paint by Squeeballs– Get your creative juices flowing as you catapult the Squeeballs to splat on the picture, colouring it in splodge by splodge!
• Creature Testing Belt– The Generation Game for the Wii Generation! Pop, slice and punch the Squeeballs as they pass by on the conveyor belt.
• Pumping– Inflate the Squeeballs with the right amount of air and fly them through the course. Exhausting fun!
• Squeeball Golf– Aim, spin your arms and send Squeeballs flying through the air, skimming the water and find dry land.
• Shock– Steady as she goes along the electric wire or else.
• Stampede– Shoot the approaching Squeeballs before they reach you and smother you with their love.
Nintendo Wii: SRP of£19.99
Nintendo DS: SRP of£19.99
Apple App Store:£1.79
The games will be available nationwide from all good retailers
*The Wii version features 11 game types and 170+ Mini Game Challenges. Other versions vary in content.
Performance Designed Products® is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing products for all major video game platforms including the Sony PS2, PS3, PSP, Nintendo Wii, GameCube, Nintendo DS, Microsoft XBOX and XBOX 360. The company has been supplying video game accessories to the U.S. market for more than a decade. PDP sells products under a variety of brands, with sales in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and throughout Europe. For more information on PDP and its products, visit www.pdp.com.
Patriarch Partners LLC, is a private equity investment firm with offices in New York, Charlotte, North Carolina and Dallas, Texas. Funds affiliated with Patriarch manage assets in excess of $6 billion and include majority and minority ownership positions in more than 70 companies. Founded by Lynn Tilton in 2000, Patriarch provides innovative financial solutions, strategic direction and operational expertise to its portfolio companies.
For more information visit
For high-res images, and product review requests, please contact:
Laura Macdonald or Dave Turnbull
Skywrite for Squeeballs
0207 608 4650