FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SEATTLE, Washington, April 26, 2010– The 2010 LOGIN Conference is set to launch two weeks from today in Seattle, but there's less than two days left to register online at the current rates for one of the game industry's most influential and trend-setting events. LOGIN 2010 will bring hundreds of industry leaders involved in the development and operation of massively multiplayer online, social and casual games to the Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel during May 10th -13th.
Current online registration rates are available only until the end of April 28th at 11:59 PST. Starting at $595, conference passes grant attendees access to all sessions, keynote lunches, the opening night Session Preview/Welcome Reception, and the official Conference Networking Party. Executive and VIP passes offer additional perks and networking opportunities. Also, the discounted room rates of $189/night available to LOGIN attendees, with the code "EVGEVGA", at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel expires on Tuesday, April 27th.
An exclusive discount of $50 is available for all conference passes, when using the code "PHIL487691" upon registering. To review the different passes and to register for LOGIN 2010, start here: http://www.2010.loginconference.com/register.php.
LOGIN 2010 Features:
• SESSION PREVIEW: Monday, May 10, 7:30 - 8:15 PM. Join Master of Ceremonies Jace Hall, a film, television and video game producer along with the entire cast of LOGIN speakers for a drink and a witty, fast-paced preview of the LOGIN 2010 sessions.
• WELCOME RECEPTION: Monday, May 10, 8:15 - 11 PM. Immediately after the Session Preview, join early attendees in a relaxed, intimate setting to mingle over drinks and appetizers.
• SESSIONS AND SPEAKERS: Between May 10th - May 13th, LOGIN 2010 delivers over 100 speakers and over 65 sessions, covering business, community, design, globalization, legal, monetization, operations, programming and other important topics. Check out the complete LOGIN 2010 agenda here: http://www.2010.loginconference.com/agenda.php.
• LOGIN EXPO: The exhibition area at LOGIN 2010 is centrally located in the heart of the LOGIN Conference and open from Tuesday, May 11 to Thursday, May 13, 9 AM to 5 PM every day. Chat with exhibitors, network and enjoy treats like ice cream bars and chocolate-dipped fruit during breaks.
• KEYNOTE LUNCHES: With stellar plated lunches LOGIN has always treated its attendees to a top-shelf meal every day. In addition, keynote speakers share ideas and thoughts that engage the mind as much as the lunch does the taste buds.
• OFFICIAL CONFERENCE PARTY: Wednesday, May 12, 8 PM to midnight at the Seattle Aquarium. The Seattle Aquarium, with its many unique windows on aquatic life, is the perfect location to relax with industry colleagues.
Now in its fourth year, the LOGIN Conference is an annual game industry event created for the leading voices and minds from all corners of the online game industry around the world. The online game industry is evolving to include massively multiplayer games, virtual worlds, and social games across consoles, PCs, browsers and mobile platforms, and LOGIN reflects these industry-wide changes for the benefit of all attendees. The conference is designed to encourage networking and to create unique business and educational opportunities for all attendees. The LOGIN 2010 Conference will feature a networking expo area, conference party, welcome reception, speed networking breakfasts, and business lounge meeting rooms. For more information about the conference, the conference venue and agenda, check out the LOGIN Conference website: http://www.loginconference.com.
To keep informed about the latest news about LOGIN and the online game industry, sign up for the free LOGIN Beat newsletter at http://www.2010.loginconference.com/signup.php. To join the LOGIN Lobby, LOGIN's exclusive social networking site for industry professionals, visit http://lobby.loginconference.com. Join many of your industry colleagues in following the latest news and updates from the LOGIN Conference on other social networks, join the LOGIN group on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33163697485) and follow LOGIN Conference updates on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/loginconference).
LOGIN is supported by:
2010 LOGIN CONFERENCE SPONSORS: Amazon Web Services, Arxan, BilltoMobile, DaoPay, Dolby, Electrotank, Emergent Game Technologies, Entropia Platform, fatfoogoo, FileCatalyst, FILTER, Frima Studio, Garvey Schubert Barer, Hero Engine, InComm, iovation, Joyent Cloud Computing, Language Automation, Mindfire Solutions, Offerpal Media, Parature, Peanut Labs, Perkins Coie, PlaySpan, RockYou, Savvis, Snail Games USA, Sometrics, Vasco, Vindicia, Vivox, and Zong
2010 LOGIN CONFERENCE PARTNERS: browsergames forum 2009, China Digital Entertainment Expo&Conference (ChinaJoy), China GC Networks, Digital Living Room, DiscoveryBeat 2009, Events For Gamers, Festival of Games, GameDev.net, Gameleon, GamesIndustry.biz, M2 Research, Markee Dragon, Mary-Margaret Network, MPOGD, Pearl Research, Redline China, Shattered Crystal, TheBrasse, Thisisgame, TrustWho, Washington Interactive Network, and Women In Games International.
About Evergreen Events, Inc.
Evergreen Events, Inc., ( http://www.evergreenevents.org), is a Seattle area-based producer of conferences and events for the interactive entertainment industry. Evergreen Events is dedicated to the enrichment of both established and aspiring professionals through innovative first-class events offering exceptional content that is compelling, educational, and cogent. Our directors and advisors bring over a century of collective successful experience and involvement in the game industry.
LOGIN Conference Art Assets:
Marketing Communications Advisor