MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay - Sep. 26, 2013 - Ironhide Game Studio today announced the world’s most devilishly addictive tower defense game, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, is now available for Android for just $2.99! Return to Kingdom Rush’s intoxicating world of dwarfs, dragons, and furious tower-defense gameplay as you enjoy flashy new towers, levels, and heroes. It’s like a catapult-load of awesome features launched straight into your face… and it hurts so good!
Rush Google Play and download the game now.
Also, bask in the goodness of the Android Launch Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sDT39aJpWE
With myriad improvements over the original, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers for Android features:
- Eight Special Towers – Blitz the battlefield with new units like spooky necromancers, dead-eye crossbow-women, and even earthquake machines… shake things up, literally.
- Exotic Levels – Fortify the frontier across three new terrains in desolate deserts, lush jungles, and the caves of the underworld ruled by the great Dark Lord. Oh, you thought spelunking was already scary enough?
- A Whole New Horde – Slice, sizzle, and stomp more than 40 would-be assailants, from cursed mummies to mystical genies. What were you expecting? More goblins? That’s so 2012.
- A Heap of Heroes – Throw down the gauntlet with 11 fully customizable heroes like Grawl the stone giant and Captain Blackthorne the renegade corsair. Yo-ho!
- Bells and Whistles… and Giant Sandworms – If you like widgets and doo-dads, well… we’re chock full of ‘em. 70 achievements, unlockable weapons, and even a Dragon that will set your enemies on fire — all that and plenty more.
More about Kingdom Rush Frontiers : As a bigger, badder, and beefed-up return to Kingdom Rush’s intoxicating world of dwarfs and dragons, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers builds on the original game’s furious tower-defense gameplay with flashy new towers, levels, enemies and heroes.
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers was selected by Apple as an Editor's Choice Game of the Week. Critical praise includes top reviews from IGN, Game Informer, Touch Arcade, MacLife, VentureBeat, Polygon, TUAW and more. At launch, it spent over a week as the Top Paid App on iTunes.
Download the game and to get rushin’. Join the battle with Kingdom Rush: Frontiers on Android for $2.99: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ironhidegames.android.kingdomrushfrontiers
About Ironhide Game Studios
Ironhide Games is a startup developer of casual indie games founded in January 2010, by Alvaro Azofra, Pablo Realini & Gonzalo Sande. Their goal is to produce high quality, well-designed, highly entertaining casual games and have fun doing so. Ironhide has released three titles so far, including Clash of the Olympians, Soccer Challenge: World Cup and Kingdom Rush.
Learn more at http://www.ironhidegames.com/