PLANO, Texas – August 30, 2012 – Fire & Water, the first booster pack for Orcs Must Die! 2, is now available on Steam! The booster pack drops players into three challenging new levels and three new Endless Mode conversions that can be played either in single-player or with a friend in co-op. Players who download the pack will also find a new array of traps to help them combat terrifying new elemental enemies. The Fire & Water booster pack for Orcs Must Die! 2 is now available on Steam for £3.99.
Fire & Water Booster Pack Features:
- New Levels to Defend – The fight for survival isn’t over yet! Battle your way through three exciting new levels in single-player or co-op – Traffic Jammed, Double Decker, and The West Wing.
- New Endless Mode Conversions – Think you’ve mastered Endless Mode? Think again! The Fire & Water booster pack features three new Endless Mode level conversions to hold your ground on – The Library, Double Decker, and The West Wing.
- Terrifying New Enemies – Prepare for a whole new challenge when you face off against the harrowing new Fire and Water Elementals!
- Exciting New Traps – Add some deadly new defenses to your Spellbook with the Web Spinner, Ceiling Darts, and the Floor Portal!
- New Bonus Skull Definition – Can you hold the invading monsters at bay without traps? Prove your mettle by playing exclusively with weapons and you’ll add another bonus skull to the pile at the end of each level.
NOTE to Editors: Assets are available at http://press.robotentertainment.com/Orcs-Must-Die-2