Frankfurt am Main, Germany 03, July 2008– Leading video game developer and publisher, Fireglow Games™, announce addon release the Free Addon to Sudden Strike 3:Arms for Victory. Free addon available on English, German, French, Italian, American, Japanese and Polish languages.
Please note that you need the original DVD of same language to play the addon missions.
• The map editor is available. (News and video about the editor)
• Added 2 new multiplayer missions: "The Island of abandoned tanks", "Two Junctions".
• Added 3 new single player missions: "Krasnograd", "Barvenkovo", "Winter Strike".
• Allied campaign. Europe, 1944.
• USSR campaign. Crimean Peninsula, 1943.
• German campaign. France, 1944.
• Battle of Iwo Jima. Pacific Ocean, Iwo Jima, 1945.
• Defense of Iwo Jima. Pacific Ocean, Iwo Jima, 1945.
• Paratroopers. (News and screenshots)
• Ambushes in houses. When AI firing is OFF for soldiers in a house, it will be shown as neutral for enemies until an enemy will try to occupied the building.
• Some tanks can carry up to 6 soldiers on them. (News and screenshots)
• Tank commanders can prop their heads out of the hatch to increase the range of sight. Though it makes them more vulnerable.
• Machineguns and mortars can be loaded in trucks.
• New damage system. (News and video about new damage model)
• Original missions are reworked to bring replayability.
• Checked and corrected units' stats, such as tower rotation speed, rate of fire, number of crew and ammunition to make them proper from the historical point of view.
• Our own matchmaking service SuddenStrikeNet. Finding network games is way easier now!
• Added new options for multiplayer games:
"Random color" - setting this option "ON" prevents all players from changing their color. The colors will be assigned automatically, with red, yellow, brown and orange colors go to the red team while all others - to the blue one.
"Capture time" - flags capture time
"Capture period" - periodical reinforcements' interval.
"Disable howitzers" - disables howitzers in reinforcements.
• Improved Follow and Board commands.
• Visualization for harrisons and passengers.
• Winter landscapes have been added. (News and screenshots)
• New cursors mode and other minor improvements in GUI.
• Score calculation has been improved.
Char B I Bis
Renault AMC 35
FCM 2C Bis
Laffly W15 TCC
105mm Canon L13S
75mm Canon Puteaux
25mm M.CA Hotchkiss
75mm Schneider CCA
25mm C.AC Puteaux SA-L37
155mm Grande Puisance Fillioux
Mortier de 81 mm
Panhard Et Levassor P 178
Renault UE Chenillette
Fuel tanker, Laffly W15
Mobile hospital, Laffly W15
Supply ATV, Laffly W15
Laffly W15, tent
PzKpfw B-2 (f) Flamm
PzKpfw III Ausf. J
PzKpfw IV Ausf. F1
PzKpfw VIII Maus
Jagdpanther Sd. Kfz. 173
SdKfz 138/1 ausf.H Bison
Sturmgeschutz III ausf. B
Sturmgeschutz III ausf. G
M3 Lee, Lend-Lease
Matilda III, Lend-Lease
M5A1 Stuart, Lend-Lease
M12 King Kong
Cruiser, A34, Comet I
M10 Achilles IIC
Deacon AEC Mk I Gun Carrier
Mk I Archer
Type 97 Chi Ha Flame
Tank Hunter Ka-To
Type 1 Ho-Ni II
About Fireglow Games
Fireglow Games® Publishing focuses on the marketing and promotion of first and third-party products, with the goal of North American and Western European market penetration through publishing and distribution agreements.
Fireglow Studios has developed the Sudden Strike series: Sudden Strike, Sudden Strike Forever, Sudden Strike II, Sudden Strike– Resource War, Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory . ( http://www.suddenstrike.com ), and Stranger ( http://www.strangergame.com– an independent RTS/RPG brand).
Fireglow subsidiary studio, Fireglow Casual Studio, founded in 2006, has developed the following titles:
- Pirates Revenge (2007)
- Plumeboom:The First Chapter (2007)
- The Golden Path of Plumeboom (2007)
- A-B-O-O:Plumeboom's Friends (2008)
( http://www.plumeboom.com - a casual games brand).
For more information about Fireglow, visit http://www.fireglowgames.com
For additional information, please contact: