Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 2 November 2007– Leading video game publisher Fireglow Games® released today new in-game screenshots for "Sudden Strike 3:Arms for Victory" and screenshots from "Battle of Iwo Jima" trailer.
Screenshots from "Battle of Iwo Jima" campaign.
Screenshots from "Battle of Iwo Jima" trailer and strategic map.
About Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory:
Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory is the latest instalment in the award winning, critically acclaimed and hugely popular Sudden Strike series. It features historically authentic models built to scale, fully interactive giant maps and full 3-D state-of-the-art graphics in the popular Sudden Strike style. Only Sudden Strike plays like the 'real thing'. WW2 gaming at its best: on land, at sea and in the air!
· Fully interactive landscape (all objects can be destroyed, all buildings and pillboxes can be
used as shelter)
· Massive operations on big maps, strategic scale of the maps (front line can be a few
· Thousands of units fighting in the real time
· More than 300 tanks, ships, soldiers, guns and planes with original weapons built to scale
· Great sounds, 5.1 supported, nations speak native languages
· New feature - advanced Micro AI-behaviour allows to your troops to act exactly as you plan
· Joint naval and ground operations, air raids, artillery strikes etc.
· State-of-the-art technology to render 3D landscape, realistic lines of sight and fire
· Spectacular visual&lighting effects
· Multiplayer mode: up to 8 players, GameSpy® supported
· Five campaigns playable for American, British, German, Japanese and Soviet sides
For more information about "Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory", visit http://www.suddenstrike.com
Publisher: Fireglow Games Publishing
About FIREGLOW GAMES
Fireglow Games® Publishing focuses on the marketing and promotion of first - and third - party products, with the goal of North American and Western European market penetration through publishing and distribution agreements.
Fireglow Studios has developed the Sudden Strike series: Sudden Strike, Sudden Strike Forever, Sudden Strike II, Sudden Strike– Resource War, Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory . ( http://www.suddenstrike.com), and Stranger ( http://www.strangergame.com– an independent RTS/RPG brand).
Fireglow subsidiary studio, Fireglow Casual Studio, founded in 2006, has developed Plumeboom: The First Trial and The Golden Path of Plumeboom ( http://www.plumeboom.com - a casual games brand).
.For more information about Fireglow, visit http://www.fireglowgames.com.