As the 1950’s approach, the Korean War looms, the Arms Race intensifies, and the world anticipates a new World War. As leader of the United States or the Soviet Union, you must make the correct Economic, Diplomatic, Domestic and Military decisions to successfully navigate your country through this dangerous historical era and increase your nation’s Sphere of Influence on the world stage. The trailer demonstrates Supreme Rules Cold War’s game-play, strategic complexity and depth, while also highlighting the tension during the cold war.
At this tumultuous time in history, the world craves a leader—will you be it?
To see the first trailer for Supreme Ruler: Cold War , click here:
- Play as the United States or Soviet Union in Campaign Mode
- Control any Nation in Post-World War II Era in Sandbox Mode
- Use Diplomacy, Trade and Espionage to influence the policies of other nations
- Research new Technologies to give your nation an edge
- Grow and Modernize your Economy
- Control Military production and deployment, or let your Ministers take care of the details
- And when Diplomacy Fails… Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces!
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet
Supreme Ruler: Cold War is the next installment in the Supreme Ruler series and gives players control over a 1950’s United States or Soviet Union as they try to lead their country to glory. Players make economic, diplomatic, domestic, and military decisions to grow and modernize their nation to ensure its place atop the rest of the world.
For more information: