Wednesday 8th February 2012: A classic football management title returns this month for the 2011/2012 season with the release of Football Director for iPhone/iPod touch, Samsung Bada, Android and Windows Phone 7. Published by sports simulation experts Sports Director , Football Director is a bang-up-to-date football management sim for mobile devices with 15 international leagues (including four English leagues), live league tables during matches, a balanced player transfer system and huge depth for comprehensive squad-building and tactics.
Football Director will roll out regular feature updates including a fantastic offer included in the purchase of the game - a completely free update for the 2012/2013 season later in the year.
Football Director was one of the first football management videogames, debuting on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum back in 1986, and subsequently appearing on many different formats over the decades, including the Commodore Amiga, Amstrad CPC, PC, Windows Mobile and Nintendo DS. This new mobile version of Football Director has been developed to take advantage of the latest touch-screen devices for ease-of-use and quick “bite size” gaming - fantastic for football management addicts on the go. While the interface remains uncomplicated and fun to use, Football Director also has the depth and authenticity that true football fans expect.
Football Director features:
· 2011/2012 season information - with a free update for the 2012/2013 season included in the purchase of the game
· 15 international leagues - 4 English, 2 Scottish, 1 Dutch, 2 French, 2 German, 2 Italian and 2 Spanish
· 5 match speeds and auto-resolve of matches for quick play
· Multiple cup competitions
· Realistic player and team names
· Quick, simple-to-use touch-screen interface
· Latest scores and live league tables during matches
· Reliable and dynamic transfer system
· Game Center achievements on iOS plus more features in future updates
· A game made by passionate football fans for passionate football fans
Football Director launches later this month on iOS, Bada, Windows Phone 7 and Android devices through digital publisher Sports Director. Soccer Director (a US-only version) and further versions for other major mobile and tablet formats will follow throughout 2012.
For more information on Football Director:
Official website: www.footballdirector.com
+44 (0)7776 121 605
About Sports Director
Sports Director Limited was founded in 2007 to focus on the design and development of sports management games based on Sport Director’s proprietary management game engine which is capable of both offline and online use primarily for handheld and mobile platforms. With more than 28 years of experience in the development of games on all major gaming platforms, both single and multiplayer, Sports Director have the technology and tools to produce quality sports management games for all gaming platforms tailored for all markets worldwide.