FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DECEMBER 14, 2012 - Tasty Minstrel Games, award-winning game publisher, is proud to announce their first iOS game, For the Win. It will be available worldwide on Tuesday, December 18th 2012 for $0.99 USD. For the Win is a wacky puzzle/strategy game that challenges players to be the first to connect their team of monkeys, pirates, ninjas, zombies, and aliens. For the Win is based on the recently released board game of the same name, a Kickstarter Success raising more than 200% of its goal.
If you would like check out the game, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a review code.
A team of talented developers was lead on this project by Bradley Cummings, editor of iOS Board Games on BoardGameGeek. "I had the chance to go from reviewing games to trying my hand at designing and producing one. It was a moment of putting my money where my mouth is," Bradley has said. Tysen Streib a talented AI designer made challenging AI opponents of many difficulties and play styles. There will be hours of puzzling with these computer opponents. Martin Grider (Oppo Citrus, Chesstris) tied it all together with his excellent development. This team has strived to create a deep experience while opening the game up to new and casual players. For the Win is a fun strategy game with a quirky theme and bright art. You can check out the game in this trailer.
For the Win features the following:
- A quick tutorial to teach you how to play
- Challenging A.I. of different levels and play styles, for hours of single player brain-burning
- Built-in fullscreen support for iPhone 5
- Pass and play with up to 4 players on one device
- Game Center leaderboards to track your records and compete with friends
- Plenty of color and background customization options as well as avatars to unlock
- Quickplay shortcuts for advanced players make games quick and focused
Again, if you would like check out the game, please contact email@example.com for a review code.
About Tasty Minstrel Games
Tasty Minstrel Games seeks to heal the world by providing games that strengthen family unity, communication, and love. Other popular games from our catalog include: Belfort, Eminent Domain, Ground Floor, and, the 2012 German German Game of the Year, Village.