"Justice for all..if not by their laws, then by ours"
The full EVE Online: Retribution feature site is now live, preparing the hundreds of thousands of EVE Online players for the massive changes coming to the EVE Universe on December 4 th. Following nine straight years of growth, EVE’s 18 th expansion focuses on the consequences of personal choice in the single, Sci-Fi game universe.
Retribution's main features will
- Open up the possibility of a new “profession” in bounty hunting allowing players to hold their enemies responsible for their actions
- Simplify the interstellar law and punishment system known as Crimewatch
- Rebalance all Tech I frigates, cruisers and destroyers in a massive effort that should refresh gameplay at all levels
- Add a fresh and dynamic soundtrack with all new sound effects
- Bring four new destroyers, a mining frigate and salvage drones into the players hands,
- Overhaul combat UI and NPC AI, making them respectively more intuitive and more interesting
- And a whole lot more
More about the development of EVE Online: Retribution can be found at our dev blog archive and in the “in-development videos” below
The Retribution video trailer will premier closer to launch.