Like in a FPS, you can prone, crouch, switch active weapons, throw grenades and loot corpses. Soldiers in APOX have limited ammo, but ammo sharing is done seamlessly. Soldiers can be placed in vehicles, and this essentially lets you create your own unit designs. APOX keeps everything that makes RTS great like making bases, controlling strategic sites and managing your resources.
The eight missions included are designed to show basic combat and explain the unique aspects to APOX's gameplay. From there, play in one of 100 scrimmage maps against AI-controlled bots. Play with your friends against bots in co-op mode or play against other people in versus mode.
· FPS-like tactics including prone, taking cover, limited ammo, weapon drops
· 8 Combat Training Missions
· 100 Scrimmage Maps
· Massive games with up to 32 players
· Play against AI-controlled bots in single player or co-op mode
· Play against humans in versus mode
· Internet matchmaking lobby, clans, ratings, and stat tracking
· Supports single, multi and co-operative play
For Further details on this or any other title from Funbox Media please contact:
Martin Kitney– PR Specialist
Tel: +44 845 126 1360
Fax: +44 845 126 1369
Mob: +44 7595 021 504