Future Games of London announced today the imminent release of Hungry Shark Evolution. Following the runaway success of the Hungry Shark series, now boasting over 35 million installs, Hungry Shark Evolution is a whole new aquatic adventure adding console quality 3D graphics for the first time in the franchise and an all new ocean for the hungriest shark game of them all.
Hungry Shark Evolution is expected to break new records for this popular series which started over 2 years ago. Future Games of London is ready to launch a new immersive experience in the deep blue that will capture old and new fans alike; significant graphical advances combined with more characterisation aim to move the franchise forward and break new ground.
To commemorate this event FGOL are releasing a limited edition plush toy of the most distinctive character in the game, the Great White Shark, and are looking forward to providing more unique Hungry Shark collectables for all the finatics out there.
The launch of Hungry Shark Evolution will shortly follow Discovery Channel’s 25 th Anniversary of Shark Week; a compelling and most fortunate coincidence that will certainly make finatics around the world extremely happy. Whilst waiting for the game to be released, fans can enjoy exclusive contents, news and competitions via our Facebook Page:
- Universal iOS App (compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch), other platforms to follow
- Casual Action/Arcade ‘Eat em’up’ with realistic environments and a twist of humour
- Console quality 3D graphics and special effects
- Gameplay area spanning over 3km of ocean and hundreds of fathoms depth
- 5 sharks to unlock and grow into monsters – Reef, Mako, Hammerhead, Tiger and Great White
- 45 challenging missions to hone your skills, and secret items to collect
- Share your achievements and shark photos with friends on Facebook