Games Connection is a series of business networking events for the interactive entertainment and video games industry. Games Connection (GC) focuses on helping games-related companies to find the right partners and sign contracts. It does this by bringing buyers and sellers together. Attendees from publishers, distributors, developers and service providers for interactive games on all platforms (mobile, handheld, console, PC&online) attend GC and UK Trade and Investment have teamed up with the organisers to offer UK companies a reduced cost for attendance.
What is included?
Each UK company will obtain the following:
• A private lockable 9M2 meeting room, equipped with one table, four chairs, electricity and lighting.
• An online account to arrange meetings
• Two passes to the Games Connection
In addition, UKTI will undertake advertising and promotion on behalf of the UK group.
• Games Connection Europe– Lyon–£1,500 (inc VAT)
• Games Connection America– GDC–£1,500 (inc VAT)
• Bundle offer (both above)–£2,500 (inc VAT)
Which companies should attend?
• Publishers, distributors, developers and service providers of interactive games on all platforms (mobile, handheld, console, PC&online)
• Internal and independent development studios looking to sell services or finished games
Who should attend?
• CEO, Technical Directors or Business Development managers of independent games developers or service providers
• Acquisitions Managers, Developer Relations Managers and 3rd Party Relations Managers of publishers and distributors
TO APPLY CONTACT RICHARD LEWIS, SENIOR SECTOR MANAGER
Tels: 020 7215 4823 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS VARY - CONTACT RICHARD LEWIS