SOFIA, BULGARIA—December 4, 2012—Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today released new concept art depicting weapon combinations featured in their upcoming shooter GUNS and ROBOTS.
In GUNS and ROBOTS, thousands of potential weapons will allow players to fine-tune their arsenal. Players will be able to pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously. Weapon customization will be provided with sets divided according to durability, damage, energy consumption and ammo supply. The set highlights some extraordinary weapon combinations that players will be able to pick!
The Raygun is a medium-range energy weapon that combines a decent damage output with a high degree of precision. It does not need ammo, but has high energy consumption. If players want to take the Raygun out for a test, they should pick high-capacity batteries. This weapon cuts through the hard metal of the opponent and is one of the most devastating medium-range weapons in the game.
The Machine Gun is the quintessential assault weapon. Its high ammo count and superior rate of fire allow even the most inexperienced players to spray-and-pray with some success. With such arsenal at their disposal players will be able to incapacitate enemies and dominate the battle arenas. This fully automatic weapon is designed to fire bullets in quick succession.
The Railgun Automatic is high-powered, electromagnetic rifle whose projectiles can penetrate walls. The Staccato mechanism provides for fully automatic firing mode, making it much easier to finish off a retreating enemy before he’s out of range.
Pick your weapons and dominate the fields of GUNS and ROBOTS this December!
About GUNS and ROBOTS
GUNS and ROBOTS is engaging free online shooter with inventive character design and an endless list of customization features. The game combines fun art with almost unlimited game play. The characters are able to move freely all over the maps, engage in battles, climb up the rankings and unlock various achievements. They will be able to choose their equipment from variety of weapons and over 150 different parts. The incredible battle mechanics combined with funny looking robots adds a whole new perspective to the genre.
Features of GUNS and ROBOTS :
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arena battles where you literally blast your way through. The game provides players with thrilling assortment of maps to explore and dominate. There are fun, breakable objects to shoot at all over the maps.
- Customizable characters with wide variety of weapons and over 150 different parts. In GUNS and ROBOTS, the robots come in three module classes based on players' assembly and unlimited options for character customization.
- Adrenaline-pumping game play during many levels adding a new dimension to the TPS category. The different maps add fine mixture of thrill, speed and action to the game play.
- Dynamic combat experience. Players can choose to line up for “death match”, race, “capture the flag” and other game mods engaging in high-level real-time combat.
- Custom designed arena to test the look, movements and weapons of each robot configuration. BIG or Burn-In Garage provides each player the option to build his character from scratch to the ultimate killing machine and test their shooting skills while assembling their robot.
- Team up with friends and fight together against other players
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously. Thousands of potential combinations per weapon allow players to fine – tune their arsenal according to their game play preferences.
- Best of all, GUNS and ROBOTS is Free to Play!
About Masthead Studios
Masthead Studios is an independent game development studio focusing on innovative and quality games bringing to its fans enjoyable entertainment experience. The company was founded in 2005 with focus on the MMORPG genre. The primary goal of the studio has grown into making high quality, original and fun games for various platforms. The team consists of highly experienced and dedicated talents with fresh ideas. The headquarters of Masthead Studios are in the emerging technology hub of Sofia, Bulgaria. For more information please visit