BRISTOL (20 th April 2011) Zen United and PQube are pleased to announce that the demo for Gladiator Begins is now available to download via PlayStation Network today– a month before its release on PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) on Friday the 27 th of May.
Gladiator Begins is a bloody and visceral action RPG and arena fighter from Japanese developers Acquire– featuring deep customization options and strong RPG elements.
Gladiator Begins features;
• A huge story mode as you battle your way from humble slave to mighty Gladiator.
• Choose from hundreds of weapons and forge your own unique fighting style to take down opponents.
• Battle your way around ancient Rome in one-on-one, team-based and epic historic battles– taking on all comers from barbarians to wild animals.
• Unique battle system that allows you to target individual body parts to disarm your opponent and use their equipment for your own gain.
• Fight, not just to win, but to entertain! Attract the attention of Rome’s ruling class and unlock special events!
• Enhance your experience with FREE DLC, including characters and weapons from over 200 individual items.
Gladiator Begins will be available in the UK and Europe on the 27 th of May 2011
For more details on Gladiator Begins, including the trailer, please visit;
For further inquiries contact Geraint Evans, Marketing Manager, Zen United
About Zen United
Zen United is a Production Company and consortium of Japanese and Asian game developers targeting European Markets. Zen United provide international business development and 'culturisation' (localisation + naturalisation) services.
PQube is a publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products. Based in the UK and Germany , PQube has direct relationships with key UK retailers and with local partners across Europe. Publishing and distributing on all key platforms, PQube is a licensed publisher of Sony and Nintendo and offers a range of traditional, digital and direct-to-consumer delivery platforms. PQube has an established team of industry professionals with a passion for the interactive entertainment business, an innovative approach to marketing and sales and a track record of success in building key franchises for its publisher and developer partners.
About Acquire Corp.
Acquire Corp. is a Japanese games developer based in Tokyo. Acquire are most renowned for their best selling Ninja and Samurai combat and adventure games, Tenchu and Way of the Samurai.