Amsterdam, November 28, 2012 – Youdagames, the Dutch casual game developer is proud to announce the worldwide release of Governor of Poker 2 for iPhone and iPad.
This long awaited sequel follows the first Governor of Poker, which was downloaded over 3 million times and reached the number 1 position in over 20 countries in the card game category.
Governor of Poker 2 takes you straight back to the roots of the original card game, playing against the old pros in the Wild West. Refine your poker skills by starting small, to win big. Use your winnings to buy houses, claim industrial assets, and then collect rent to take over Texas.
The new poker engine is of unrivaled quality and will challenge beginners and pros alike. Refine your tactics to match the countless playing styles of your opponents and watch their anger rise after showing off your outrageous bluffs!
The game features:
· Over 80 challenging opponents to beat
· 27 stunning saloons in 19 amazing cities.
· Play poker as you travel by Train, River Casino Boat or Stage Coach to the next city.
· Every city has exciting cash games with big tournaments and even bigger prizes.
· Experience more checks, calls, raises, folds and all-ins than you can imagine.
· Top notch HD graphics.
· Game Center integration.
· No, need for an internet connection, can be played offline.
If you would like to use artwork, please go to:
Youdagames is a developer and publisher of great casual games for PC, Mac, Mobile and Social.
The portfolio consists of 23 download games, one social game and 5 mobile games. So far, Youdagames’ hits like Youda Farmer and Governor of Poker are enjoyed by millions of casual gamers around the globe. All games are developed in high quality standard with original game play and high-end 3D design. Most of the games published by Youdagames could be found on the most important casual game portals worldwide.
+31 (0)6 1000 3947