Worms / Bracknell, 11th March 2009
Kalypso Media have today released a patch for their classic city building game GRAND AGES: ROME. Patch 1.10 provides the following improvements:
• Difficulty adjustment
- Houses are now deserted every 60 seconds during unemployment (previously 30 seconds)
- Deserted buildings degeneration is now 3x slower than previously (roughly 9 minutes before fire)
- Fire extinguished by Prefectures twice as quickly
- Fixed Well and Large Fountain hygiene contribution radii
- Increased aqueduct HP.
• UI improvements
- Important notifications now blink
- New notification sound for important notifications
- It's harder to accidentally switch to realm overview mode
- Explanatory text added to trade dialog.
- Fixed problems occurring while entering a room
- Fixed problem with account creation
- Fixed several desync bugs.
- Increased starting resources on some multiplayer maps.
- Fixed Thespian, Wine Export and Flax Exports character talents.
- Reduced bad weather duration and intensity
- Fixed resource check for house repopulation.
- Fixed autosave mechanism.
- Fixed two crashes on saving the game.
- Stability and compatibility improvements
- Added auto-update-function
All future updates&patches will be available via the auto-update-function.
An established internet connection is assumed.
NOTE TO EDITOR:
Please do not refer to this link directly– we would appreciate download whenever possible!
For further Information please visit www.grandages.com
Haemimont Games are the developers of Grand Ages: Rome. Kalypso Media's international partners include Viva Media LLC, publisher of Grand Ages Rome in North America.
About Kalypso Media
Specialising in the publishing of interactive media– primarily computer games - Kalypso Media was founded in summer 2006 by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek. A year later, the sister company Kalypso Media UK Ltd. was opened in England and is now led by Andrew Johnson and Charlie Barrett, two experienced members of the Kalypso Media Group management team.
About Haemimont Games
Haemimont Games is an independent games development team brought together by a common passion: to thrill, engage and provoke gamers worldwide. Since 1997, the studio has developed eight original titles with numerous add-ons. It is currently working on "Grand Ages: Rome" and "Tropico 3" among others. More information on the company can be found by visiting www.haemimontgames.com.
For further Information contact
Keiron Fraser/Sally Robinson/Martyn Abbott
Chaloner Associates (Cambridge) Ltd
Tel +44 (0) 1954 270599 or 270598
Mob +44 (0) 771 517 1788