Version 1.03 of the Grappling Hook demo for Windows is available.
It can be downloaded on the website of the game:
Changes Since Version 1.01:
- The bloom-shader will disable itself automatically, when it is not supported. That caused some crashes on old graphics cards in the past.
- The timer has a higher resolution.
- You can restart a level by pressing 4.
- All important keys can be configured in the keys.cfg.
- After level-loading there is a 1 second pause.
- More resolutions are supported in windowed-mode.
- Fixed a crash-bug with "Disabled Sound" in Level 7.
- There is an option, that not the last checkpoint will be loaded on death, but the level will be restarted.
- Loading a checkpoint is only allowed, when the character is on ground.
- Fixed a small bug, when a mouse-keys was used for running.
- You can switch the language of the game to German. (Spanish and Catalan will follow soon)
There is also a quiz, where three players of the demo can win a full version of the game.
The question is: What do the 3 tags black wall tags in the demo say?
Players have to find the 3 tags in the demo and email the answer to email@example.com.
The competition will run until Thursday evening (8/10/09).
The 3 winners will be picked randomly out of the emails with the right answer.