Press Release– free for immediate release
Giebelstadt, 2nd of October 2009
Giebelstadt/Germany, 2nd of October 2009. Trick or Treat! HandyGames™, the leading German publisher for mobile games, presents the spine-chilling Halloween-themed special edition of the iPhone game TATTOO MANIA. The HALLOWEEN edition features 20 brand new, eerie tattoos and is available immediately in the Apple AppStore at the price of 0,79 EUR / 0,99 USD.
TATTOO MANIA– HALLOWEEN Edition is available for iPhone and iPod touch®.
- Control your cruel needle and paint scary Halloween shapes!
- Draw and colour in 20 frighteningly awesome tattoo templates with as much precision as possible!
- Decorate 5 different parts of the body with Ghosts, Demons and grinning Pumpkins!
- Beat your own high scores and challenge the world's most vicious tattoo artists online!
- Improve your skills in tattooing while listening to the pained screams of your male and female customers!
- Rock out to heavy tunes and celebrate your own Happy Halloween!
HandyGames™ is one of the leading independent developers and publishers of mobile games. The company has offices in Giebelstadt, Germany and in Bucharest, Romania and has its very own international distribution network. The company was founded in 2000 by Markus Kassulke, Christopher Kassulke and Udo Bausewein, has more than 35 employees and plans to expand further.
The huge and diverse variety of products, which all excel by high quality, consists of downloadable and pre-installed games, as well as applications and games for the mobile Internet. The games support platforms like J2ME, Blackberry and iPhone / iPod touch. HandyGames™ has developed top sellers such as Gothic 3– The Beginning, Panzer Tactics, Aces of the Luftwaffe, the Townsmen series, Dynamite Fishing and Bridge Bloxx. The company’s long time success is reflected in close co-operations with producers of mobile phones and network operators, as well as in the many international awards it has won.
More information at: www.handy-games.com
i_Park Klingholz 13
Tel.: +49 (0) 9334 9757 - 48
Fax: +49 (0) 9334 9757 - 19