Hansoft 6.7 released - bridging tools and methodologies, unifying teams Hansoft logo Hansoft 6.7 released - bridging tools and methodologies, unifying teams
_Uppsala, Sweden, January 19, 2012 – Hansoft, the leading vendor of tools for defect tracking, agile and lean development, has successfully launched Hansoft 6.7, including a readymade integration with JIRA._
Hansoft 6.7 bridges tools and methodologies with improved features and SDK capabilities. One of the most significant new features is a full, readymade integration with JIRA, which allows entire organizations to work together in real time despite using different tools.
“Hansoft is already known for its ability to manage different methodologies in parallel, a functionality we have further improved in this release. We have also included a readymade integration with JIRA allowing teams to migrate to Hansoft without data loss, a common request since many of our customers have used JIRA before Hansoft. The integration can also be used to run the tools synced side by side: then it doesn’t matter if a developer updates a bug, task, feature or requirement in Hansoft or JIRA ,” said Hans Andersson, Chief Development Officer at Hansoft.
Hansoft 6.7 also contains a number of usability improvements and enhanced support for mixed methodologies, like critical path functionality and upgraded cross method metrics.
More info, screenshots and videos can be found at:
_New features in Hansoft 6.7_
Improved SDK Integrations capabilities:
* Ability to make SDK functionality available through the Hansoft GUI
* Improved traceability
* Several other features making integrating Hansoft with other solutions
Readymade integration with Jira:
* Full two way real-time synchronization with Jira
* Easy migrate from Jira to Hansoft without losing any data (including
* Allowing teams to use Hansoft in parallel with Jira
* Ability to connect parts of the organization using Jira with developers
Improved ghost resources functionality
* Several updates including the ability to use ghost resources in Agile
Enhanced support for mixed methodologies:
* Critical path functionality introduced
* Improved support for cross method metrics
* Multi drop list custom column type
* Date time custom column type
* Find option “they are user stories” generalized
* Click away balloon info
* See which resources are working on a story in the backlog or project
view and that is broken down with sub items in the project view
* Options on whatever time and date time column should fill todays date
automatically or not
Hansoft is an integrated solution for agile and lean development, collaborative scheduling, real-time reporting, bug tracking / QA, workload coordination, portfolio and document management, used by the most demanding software developers in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. The tool is fast and easy and builds on principles of team empowerment, increased communication, transparency, and collaboration. Hansoft is also localized in Japanese and mainland Chinese and contains a number of features to simplify global collaboration and outsourcing.
Visit Hansoft’s newsroom for earlier press releases, articles, images and more information about Hansoft: www.hansoft.se/press-media
You can also follow us on: