23 September 2011, Turkey. He2 Apps announces today that its latest game Patch Catch is finally available for iPhone and iPod Touch. Patch Catch is a classic interpretation of the “find the differences between pictures” genre with some twists such as combo points and game center leader boards.
“We are a two-man studio, just me and my wife, trying to accomplish our childhood dream: quit job, be independent, make great games! We worked very hard to polish this game as much as we can, and I am very happy with the final result,” says proud husband and co-founder of He2 Apps, Deniz Aydinoglu.
The object of the game is to find five differences between two pictures before the time runs out. The classic game returns with high-quality, hand-crafted pictures and game center leader boards. One must be quick to get combo points, and show the world who is the master of photo hunting games.
- Easy to grasp classic game play for all ages
- 25 high-quality pictures in free version, plus 60 in full version ($0.99)
- Two game modes, classic and time trial
- Game center world rankings
- No zombies or ninjas…but combo points
How to Play:
- Classic game: Find five differences between two pictures to move to the next stage. You only have 60 seconds. Be quick to get combo points.
- Time Trial: Find two differences between pictures and move to the next level. You have a total of 100 seconds, with only one hint.
Gameplay video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPxod-oLecs
App Store link:
He2 Apps Web page in Turkish: http://he2apps
He2 Apps on Facebook: http://facebook.com/he2apps
He2 Apps on Twitter: http://twitter.com/he2apps
About He2 Apps:
He2 Apps is a very young independent iOS game developer studio from Turkey. Founded by a husband, Deniz, and wife, Neslihan, to finally accomplish their childhood dreams, they try to create unique and fun interactive mobile experiences for all ages.