LOS ANGELES - February 1, 2012
T3Fun today announced the continuation of Hellgate Global's 2012 kickoff with a plethora of events for February, celebrating the theme of love. Through a series of fun events, players who give to Hellgate Global will receive rewards back. With the most events to ever take place, February will be one of the most exciting months in Hellgate history!
February Hellgate Global events include:
• Hellgate Journals – Hellgate Global unveils a long term program for players that are also active bloggers. Players will be rewarded for posting blogs that can help the Hellgate Global community.
• Give Hell Some Face – Players will be able to submit their fan art to Hellgate Global for a chance to be used as Hellgate Global’s Profile Picture for Hellgate Global. Four pieces of art will be chosen and those players will be handsomely rewarded.
• Popular Vote: Best Loot – Players are invited to post their best loot drops on Hellgate Global’s Facebook Page. The loot with the most likes and positive remarks will be declared as the winner.
Hellgate Global Gives Back
• Hell Rush – Hell Rush is back! Together with Level and Be Rewarded and Jumpstart, new, rerolling, and returning players will be able to enjoy their early levels with major boosts and giveaways from Hellgate Global!
• Base Defense Challenge – Players that can complete the Base Defense mode will have a chance to receive premium items.
• Daily Hunt – Hellgate players are always looking for a new hunting challenge. In Daily Hunt, Hellgate Global tasks players to hunt a specific item a day and players with the sharpest hunter’s sense will be rewarded. This in-game event was started in January and will be extended until the first week of February.
• Pre-Valentines Perk – February is the month of love. As a means of giving back to its loyal players, Hellgate Global will award players a bonus premium item whenever they buy a featured premium item for the duration of the event.
• Hell Pick – Every week, 20 lucky premium shop buyers will be awarded a 7-day capsule that adds +30 attribute points. At the end of the event, five of the top 100 buyers will be given the chance to get a +2 upgrade to their weapon or armor.
• Daily Quest: Catacomb Run in Parliament Square – A month-long event where players who complete the daily quest will be rewarded, depending upon the number of times the daily quest has been completed.
Hellgate is an online, action RPG that allows you to play in a first-person or third-person perspective. Set 27 years into the future, an ancient prophecy made centuries ago has come true and the gates of hell have opened. Demons have overrun the world of man and roam our lands, destroying, pillaging and killing humans. With the world above ground abandoned, dark and burnt to hellfire, humans are forced into hiding to protect what remains of their race while making plans to take back a world that was once theirs. In the game, mankind escapes to the underground system under the sprawling metropolis of London. Prepare for a struggle for survival in a world that has become hell.
About HanbitSoft Inc.
T3 Entertainment is a major Korean MMO developer and publisher of online games with branches in Korea, Great Britain, China, Taiwan, and Japan. Its name was established in the Asian market with the blockbuster hit 'Audition' and has been quickly expanding since, with over 300 million current users in North and South America, Europe, and Asia. With a large work-force and skill in the development of online games, T3 Entertainment has won a “Best Game of the Year” award on numerous occasions for its various titles. In conjunction with HanbitSoft, the company operates an online games portal consolidating its latest and most popular Free-to-Play MMO titles, found at www.T3Fun.com. For more information about T3 Entertainment, please visit www.t3.co.kr.
Formed in April 2008, Redbana Corporation is the North American publishing arm of Korea’s leading videogame developer and publisher, T3 Entertainment. With the considerable support of its parent company, Redbana ultimately aims to take a place among the elite interactive entertainment studios in the North American market by offering the most high-quality and entertaining online games in the world that appeal to a wide audience of consumers. The company has released Audition Online, a rhythm-based online dance game with more than 300 million registered players worldwide, and most recently launched CardMon Hero, a popular Korean card-summoning MMORPG, while continuing development on the fast-paced hack-and-slash MMORPG Mythos. For more information about Redbana, please visit www.redbana.com.
Stephanie Palermo, TriplePoint, for Redbana
+1 (212) 730-9744