NEW YORK - Aug. 2, 2012 - Armor Games, creator and publisher of fun mobile games such as Kingdom Rush and Follow the Rabbit, are pleased to announce that Flight is now available for iOS devices worldwide. With over 55 million plays, Flight is a Flash game created by Armor Games in which players throw paper planes as far as they can while collecting points to upgrade and decorate their aviation machine. The new iOS version is almost like a sequel: beautiful Retina display graphics, more upgrades and power-ups and a brand new ending to the original story.
Watch your plane race the wind, chase rainbows and fly among the stars. Let your imagination soar, as you embark on a breezy adventure around the world! Use your fingers to ‘fling’ the plane to throw it into the air and then tilt your device to control the direction of the plane. You can even tap the screen to give your plane a boost and send it even further.
- Hours of Flying - Travel across the globe and enjoy each story with its very own cutscene. The game takes many hours to beat and new challenges and achievements will have players coming back for more.
- Power-ups Galore - Pick up power-ups in your mid-air flights to give your paper plane boosts and collect stars to acquire money to spend on upgrades.
- Pimp my Flight - Tons of upgrades to customize your aviation machine from the money you collect on your adventure. Increase your plane’s velocity, increase the amount of fuel for boost or lighten the weight of your paper plane for a slower descent. Strategic upgrade choices will determine how far your plane will stay up in the skies!
- It’s all about ‘feeling good’ on the go - No matter what you do, you can only make positive progress. Fans of the game that enjoyed Flight on Flash praised the game for its ‘relaxing’ sensation. Now you can bring that experience on the go with your iPod/iPad!
- Share and compete against others - Share your plane designs and in-game achievements with your friends or compete for the highest scores.
About Armor Games
Armor Games is the leading developer of casual Flash and iPhone games. Based in Irvine, California, the company was founded in 2005 by Daniel McNeely, and has developed and released such hit games as Crush the Castle, Kingdom Rush, Sonny, IndestructoTank!, Shift, and Upgrade Complete!
For more details, visit www.armorgames.com.