Fun Infused Games is proud to announce the first update to their retro gaming tour de force“Hypership Out of Control” for Xbox Live Indie Games is now available. The update is free to current owners of Hypership or 80 Microsoft Points for new gamers.
Changes for this Update:
- Press Y to gift lives and revive dead players in multiplayer games.
- Added click sound when trying to use a bomb when you have none to use.
- Minor graphics update to score border.
- Minor color change to Super Speed Item to make it stand out better from
- Using the trigger to drop bombs no longer drops all your bombs.
- Guest scores will no longer be shared.
- Wave 11 (bonus coin wave at end of game) is no longer counted as a wave
- Playing in trial, buying the game, and then continuing in trial through several waves will no longer unlock the "Complete Game Twice" Awardment.
About Hypership Out of Control
Hypership Out of Control places you and up to three of your friends inside an insanely fast spacecraft rocketing through space, accelerator pushed to the floor and brakes gone the way of the dodo. Your only goal is to survive as long as you can by dodging or destroying asteroids, space mines, and floating blocks that realistically have no business being in space. The longer you live, the higher your score and the more bragging rights you will have thanks to Hypership’s online high score sharing system.