Haarlem, The Netherlands – 23 October 2012 - Publisher Iceberg Interactive announces that it will be distributing the cel-shaded fire-fighting simulation for PC “Real Heroes: Fire-fighter” via its global network of digital partners, in a deal with US- based companies Open-2 and Scientifically Proven Entertainment. The game will also appear on retail shelves across the UK and Ireland on 23 November 2012.
Iceberg Interactive Sales Director Howard Newmark says: “Real Heroes: Fire-fighter is an exciting non-violent action game, featuring an all-star Hollywood cast, from shows including Buffy, Rescue Me, Aliens and The Shield. It is one of the best fire-fighting simulations created to date. Many of us wanted to become firefighters when we were young, it being a heroic and dangerous profession, so we are eager to get this in front of a global audience very soon.”
Celebrating the agreement, 4 brand-new screenshots have been released and can be downloaded here. Iceberg Interactive has also released a trailer for the game, which can be found at the Iceberg YouTube channel.
About Real Heroes: Firefighter
Deadly flames, scorching hot - either scary or fascinating, and every little kid wants to become a firefighter when they grow up, to be the hero who saves the day... In Real Heroes: Firefighter you can! Put on the soot-stained boots of an everyday hero as a newly graduated Fire Academy cadet, getting your career start in a big city fire station. Use the firefighter’s tools of the trade to save potential victims from the flames and get those fires under control! Experience raging infernos and explosive environments alongside the rest of your Engine Company 13 squad, through a story-driven adventure in this unique first-person simulation!
- Enjoy an adrenaline pumping cell-shaded non-violent shooter experience for PC. Become the hero already locked up inside you.
- Battle flames alongside your colleagues across 9 unique levels and locations and make it through a challenging 7+ hour single player experience.
- Use proper fire-fighting equipment to rescue survivors and make it out alive: Hose, Axe, Pry Bar (Halligan), Mechanical Separator, Extinguisher, Deck Gun (Monitor), and more.
- “Thinking Fire” technology delivers a cunning and dangerous enemy, unlike any you have seen before, as the flames appear to have a mind of their own. Multiple difficulty levels really turn up the heat.
- All-Star Hollywood voice cast ! Including James Marsters (Buffy), Jack McGee (Rescue Me), Michael Jace (The Shield), Jamie Kennedy (Ghost Whisperer), and Jenette Goldstein (Aliens).
- Dozens of collectibles and unlockables.
Iceberg Interactive is an independent videogame publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans. Iceberg operates in the vibrant European games market through retail publishing and worldwide via direct relationships with dozens of digital download portals. With a distinct focus on the genres of simulations, adventure, strategy and MMO/action games, Iceberg has successfully released digital hits in European retail, such as Killing Floor, Wings of Prey & APB Reloaded – but is also known to back indie developers in getting their games into both the retail and digital space. Read more about the company http://www.iceberg-interactive.com.
Play it cool!