Haarlem, The Netherlands - October 18, 2012 - Publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today its 4x Real-Time Strategy game Gemini Wars will receive a substantial free update with Skirmish and Multiplayer modes to complete its already available single-player campaign. The update is free to owners of Gemini Wars , and for newcomers, the complete title is now available at the newly lowered price of $19.99 upon its release on Steam.
“Gemini Wars is an indie developed 4x space strategy games with a refreshing twist to the genre” says Iceberg Interactive CEO Erik Schreuder. “Unlike other 4x games, the structure of Gemini Wars is entirely mission based, with 16 challenging missions providing a very long gameplay time. Not only are we now adding skirmish and multiplayer features, we have also sped up the tempo in the game - all based on player feedback. The 4x genre has really seen an upswing in 2012 and those players that are curious for an alternate experience will now be able to acquire it on Steam very soon as well.”
Gemini Wars Game Features:
- Three unique factions, with different units and strategies.
- Epic 16-mission based single player campaign.
- Skirmisch and multiplayer gamemodes providing endless re-playability.
- Control fleets of starships, space stations and planetary bases.
- Cinematic battle camera and CGI cinematics during the campaign.
- Research tree leading to powerful units and upgrades.
- Planetary colonization, planetary invasion and boarding actions.
- Battles across the galaxy in multiple star systems.
- Unique gameplay providing a refreshing twist to the 4x RTS genre.
Gemini Wars’ free Skirmish and Multiplayer updates, as well as the newly priced complete game, will be available November 2, 2012 on Steam for $19.99. For more information please visit: http://www.iceberg-interactive.com/
(209) 586-1495 x115
ABOUT ICEBERG INTERACTIVE
Iceberg Interactive ( http://www.iceberg-interactive.com) is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans. Iceberg operates in the vibrant European games market through retail publishing and worldwide via direct relationships with dozens of digital download portals. With a distinct focus on the genres of simulations, adventure, strategy and MMO/action games, Iceberg has successfully released digital hits in European retail, such as Killing Floor, Wings of Prey, APB Reloaded & Endless Space – but is also known to back indie developers in getting their games into both the retail and digital space.