EL SEGUNDO , Calif. – Sept. 26, 2011 – Ignited Games, a leading publisher of online games world-wide, is bringing 2D side-scrolling, multi-player, role-playing game (RPG) WindSlayer 2 to online gamers across North America. Gearing up for the dynamic online game’s release, players can now sign-up for their chance to be in the closed beta test (CBT) at the game’s official web page.
“ WindSlayer 2’s fast side-scrolling action provides a compelling RPG experience that players around the world currently enjoy, and we can’t wait to introduce the game to players in North America,” said Peter Kang, CEO of Ignited Games. “Each of our games will provide what our players expect, a fun gameplay experience and stable service. WindSlayer 2 is a fun online RPG and we expect our players will enjoy it as much as we do. ”
WindSlayer 2 takes players on a journey through the beautiful world of Beuritania. Featuring colorfully rendered, 3D characters converted to a fast-paced, 2D gameplay experience, the lively game delivers a dynamic visual presentation. Players battle their way through Beuritania dealing fast and powerful attack combos to vanquish their foes.
Online game fans can jump into multi-player action with friends in WindSlayer 2’s battle arena for Team Fight, Death Match and Capture the Flag. WindSlayer 2 also features:
- A Mentor System where expert players can teach new players in exchange for rewards, creating a strong sense of community within the game
- AI-enhanced pets that provide help in hunting, collecting items and other tasks
- A variety of character classes to choose from as users advance through the game and gain experience, including archer, mage, monk, priest, rogue or warrior
- Unique combos, techniques and weapons for each class
- An Enchant System that enables them to strengthen weapons and armor by combining different ingredients, growing players' characters even stronger
About Ignited Games
Based in El Segundo, Calif., Ignited Games was created in 2010 by an experienced team of global online game developers and publishers. With superb community management, extensive global marketing experience and top-notch localization, Ignited Games is dedicated to achieving a fun and unique online gaming experience for its players. Following the successful release of games in South America and Europe, Ignited Games is set to publish WindSlayer 2 in North America, and plans to launch more exciting free-to-play online games for the market .
# # #