Berlin, September 30, 2013 – The international operating multiplatform publisher Immanitas Entertainment announces today the worldwide release of the platformer/runner Aloha – The Game for October 2013. The mobile game is optimized for smartphones and tablets and will be available in a multilingual version at iTunes, GooglePlay, Amazon and other app stores for free.
Join the four fancy penguins Annie, Bob, Max and Ziggy in their trip around the world looking for an adventure far from the boring and ice-cold South Pole! “What’s better than Hawaii?” they thought and this is how the story of Aloha – The Game begins.
The way to sunny Hawaii is not an easy one for the four penguin superstars. Three amazing scenarios plus an additional endless mode are waiting and fully packed with challenges the players need to master. Thanks to smooth touch-based controls the runner/platform hybrid gameplay is suitable for all ages. In addition stunning cartoon-style graphics and hilarious cutscenes are promising fun for the whole family.
• 4 playable characters: switch among them and master their unique skills and special moves
• Fantastic cartoon-style graphics with hilarious cutscenes
• Story mode that spans across three different continents to discover
• Endless mode to unlock for each game world
• Runner/platform hybrid gameplay
• Smooth touch-based controls
Title: Aloha – The Game
Platform: iOs, Android
Genre: Platformer / Runner
Release date: October 2013
SRP: FREE, additional content can be purchased
Developer/Publisher: Forge Reply / Immanitas Entertainment