Berlin, 07th September 2012. The international publisher Immanitas Entertainment GmbH has secured the European wide physical distribution rights for XOTIC as well as worldwide non-physical distribution rights and announces the release date of the PREMIUM EDITION today. The PREMIUM EDITION, which offers nine bonus levels, video interviews with the developers and many more extra features, will be released in Q4 2012.
XOTIC is a first-person-shooter, where successful frags earn you points and players must utilize massive chain-reactions and use combos and multipliers to their best advantage in order to dominate the highscore tables. The weapons of choice are so called Marcoterra, symbiotic creatures that will help the player destroy the evil Followers of the Orb on his planet and plant the seed of life. Dealing with hordes of enemies to try and beat that personal highscore and challenging the world via online leaderboards is a real treat thanks to the great visuals. Lots of different power-ups and bonus crystals to experiment with should keep players for a long time to come.
XOTIC – PREMIUM EDITION will be released Q4 2012.
- Unique game experience thanks to action-oriented gameplay
- Vivid visuals and innovative game world
- Varied missions with loads of different weapons and enemies
- Impressive levels covered with power-ups and point crystals to chase the next highscore
- Quick start with short-time gaming sessions
- Tons of exclusive bonus material in the PREMIUM EDITION
Title: XOTIC – PREMIUM EDITION
Developer: WXP Games
Release date: Q4 2012
Publisher: Immanitas Entertainment GmbH