Frozen Hearth skillfully combines real-time strategy with roleplaying game mechanics and offers both an exciting single player campaign that can also be played cooperatively as well as a raft of multiplayer game modes.
Players can check out Frozen Hearth and vote for it on Steam Greenlight here:
The decision to release Frozen Hearth on Steam Greenlight was an easy one: “We believe Greenlight offers us the perfect approach to presenting our game to a wide community of gamers. Receiving feedback from players before release that allows us to make adjustments and improvements is very important for us, making Steam Greenlight the ideal partner.”, explains Christian Sauerteig, CEO of Immanitas Entertainment.
About Frozen Hearth
Players find themselves engulfed in Danaan’s fight for survival as their home world of Amorra is overrun by cruel and bloodthirsty ice demons. These strange creatures, also known as the Shangur, seem to consist only of snow and ice and are slowly transforming the world into an icy wasteland. More than anything else, the Shangur seem to be like a race of huge insects. Like some horrific ant colony that is interested in more than merely developing its nest and providing food for the production of replacement workers – they have come to kill.
The many roleplaying game mechanics enhance and extend this strategy game effectively and give the players all the tools they need to use many different approaches to complete all 18 levels of the game – both alone and with friends – or battle it out online or locally against other gamers.
- An action-packed mixture of RPG, Action RTS and traditional RTS
- Single-player and co-operative Campaign spanning 20 maps
- Internet and LAN Multi-Player with many unique, and also well-known play mode
- Play as the warlike Danaan, or the bloodthirsty Shangur in multiplayer skirmishes and PvP
- Heroic characters with skill-based character progression, powerful spells, and hero items
- Choose from and battle with 11 different base unit types for both the Danaan and the Shangur; infantry, cavalry, archers, spell-casters and more, many with special abilities and spells of their own
- Streamlined base-building; with a single main structure that has up to 6 sub-structure slots – choose carefully from 12 different substructures to customise and refine your force with many, many upgrades and research options to choose from.
The official teaser trailer of Frozen Hearth can be viewed here: Trailer Frozen Hearth
For further information, visit www.frozenhearthgame.com
Or visit Frozen Hearth’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/frozenhearthgame
Title: Frozen Hearth
Genre: Echtzeitstrategie / Rollenspiel
Developer: Epiphany Games
Release: Q4 2012