CINCINNATI, OHIO (USA) – October 23, 2012 – It is with euphoric bliss that independent game publisher and developer, indiePub Entertainment, Inc. (US OTC: IPUB), announces the official release of Storm , now available for PC (Windows).
Take a deep breath and prepare for a tranquil journey through the seasons with Storm , an ambiant, ethereal experience where you use natural phenomena to guide a simple seed to fertile soil so it can take root and spring to life.
Embrace the subtleties and strengths of nature to move a broken branch, fill a small pond or make snow fall to solve puzzles and create natural paths. Take your time and explore nature's nooks or simply enjoy the ambiance as you float, blow and bounce a seed to the perfect place to take root. Relax and enjoy Adventure, Challenge or Spirit modes, each set in gorgeous environments and enhanced by soothing, nature-inspired soundscapes.
Some of Storm 's elements include:
- Natural Controls - Use either an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows or a mouse and keyboard to manipulate nature's elements at your own pace.
- Gorgeous Environments - Interactive environments react to your every move as you make a path for your seed's journey through 49 lush levels.
- Ambient Soundtrack – Enjoy the soothing soundscapes created by indie developer and musician Terence Lee who also came up with the original concept for the game.
- Collect Hidden Goodies – Unearth hidden orbs to unlock exclusive content.
- Three Modes Across Four Seasons - Choose between Adventure, Challenge and Spirit modes for multiple levels of enjoyment.
For more information about Storm , become a fan Storm on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/stormthegame) or follow indiePub on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/indiePub) and Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/wherestheindie).
About indiePub Entertainment, Inc.
indiePub ( indiePub.com) is a leader in promoting independent video games and their developers. indiePub has engaged indie game developers and gamers by providing resources to collaborate and create innovative games as well as sponsoring competitions including the Independent Propeller Awards. indiePub is a developer, publisher and distributor of independently created video games for various platforms including game consoles, handheld game systems, mobile devices and tablets. indiePub's elite indie game lineup includes Kona's Crate, Vessel, Storm, Capsized+ and several yet-to-be announced games.
About Eko Software
Eko Software ( EkoSystem.com), established in 1999, is a French development company that creates high-quality video games, proprietary technologies and tools for various consoles.
STORM MEDIA ASSETS:
STORM FACEBOOK PAGE: