SAN FRANCISCO and TOKYO – March 5, 2012 – iNiS , the game studio behind such hits as The Black Eyed Peas Experience and Lips, today announced more features of its new tower offense game, Eden to GREEEEN, built for devices powered by the NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 quad-core mobile processor. The game puts players in control of nature in a groundbreaking tower-offense game against an erupting army of evil machines and can be seen this week at NVIDIA’s GDC Booth #1424.
“The response so far has been amazing and people have really rallied around the concept of Eden to GREEEEN,” said Keiichi Yano, CEO of iNiS. “At GDC we’ll be showing the game to the toughest crowd, our peers in the game development industry and showing more of the features as we gear up for our launch in the coming months.”
Built on Unreal Engine, the game features beautiful stylized graphics that bring the vibrant world of Eden to life. With smooth controls that work seamlessly on Tegra 3-powered quad-core devices, easy to pick-up gameplay, and replayability that provides levels of achievement, Eden to GREEEEN is a game for all ages and all skill levels.
Eden to GREEEEN will support Android mobile devices powered by Tegra 3. It will be available on the Android Market, and featured on the TegraZone app, NVIDIA’s free app that showcases the best games optimized for the Tegra processor. A video of the game is available here: http://www.youtube.com/user/eden2g.
About Eden to GREEEEN
The machines have invaded Eden on Tegra devices! Alien machines from another planet have come to steal the natural resources of Eden. They’ve all but destroyed the beautiful settings of Eden and there are only a small handful of plants, flowers and trees still alive. Euphoria, the natural energy of Eden needed for life to survive is dwindling fast.
But now it’s PAYBACK time!!
Rise against the machines and restore Eden to its once beautiful vistas! Increase Euphoria by planting flowers. As Euphoria increases, nature will be restored and you’ll be able to plant more and better plants that will allow you to launch an all-out counter-attack and win the war against the machines. And it’s all FREE!
The latest game from hit-makers iNiS features:
• 18 of the most hilarious flowers, plants and trees all beautifully animated and rendered in real-time 3D
• Choose between Expansion, Offensive and Defensive plants to execute your counter-attack
• Rise against the machines in 3 world areas with 20 maps in each area
• Tend to your plants in your own personal gardens and watch them grow – you might even get some bonuses while you’re at it
• More areas, maps, enemies will be available every month to download for free! – And purchase new plants to combat new enemies in those new areas
• Asynchronous cooperative multiplayer adds ‘Special’ attacks with multiple session support to jump around so you don’t have to wait for the guy before you
• Optimized for Tegra devices featuring high resolution textures, highest quality shaders, tons of on-screen characters and beautiful effects galore
As featured in Tegra Zone.
Founded in 1997, iNiS is a game development studio focused on innovative games that reach large audiences. With a legacy of creating high-quality games including Gitaroo Man, Elite Beat Agents, the Lips series and The Black Eyed Peas Experience, iNiS has a rich history in the rhythm and music games genre. The company is now extending its development reach to mobile platforms with projects such as Infinity Blade Cross (developed in cooperation with DeNA and ChAIR Entertainment) and its most recent original project, Eden to GREEEEN, a tower offense game developed for NVIDIA Tegra 3-powered devices utilizing Unreal Engine. For more information, please visit: http://www.inis.jp
# # #
NOTE to media: Screenshots are available at http://www.game-newswire.com/index.php/the-news/569
International Digital Entertainment Agency (IDEA)